After talk : Swingers Discussion 2100001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAfter talk
TOPIC: After talk
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Talking about it after is a huge part of the fun for me. I never feel like I need to watch what I say and Mr.Cincy has yet to offend me. He knows that he will always be my favorite partner in all things and I love it when someone finds a new little something that pleases him.

The thought the OP has given this subject in advance of playing is like borrowing trouble. Like Sed said get out there and experience some things and THEN figure out the after talk. I'm betting it will happen naturally and comfortably. Good luck.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
Although we don't censor what can be said or not said we each sensor ourselves out of respect for the feelings of others. What does that mean to us? It means we NEVER EVER NEVER makes comparisons to our own partners when we discuss other partners. A good rule of thumb is to NEVER compliment anyone by stepping on another. Speaking in generalities is fine, being specific is great so long as the words you chose do not cause insult.. "I sure like how his big cock felt inside me " is not that same as saying "his cock is so much bigger than yours and brought me pleasure you never did!" "She had beautiful breasts that were so responsive " isn't the same as" I wish your breasts were as firm and responsive as hers" Never piggy back a compliment on the back of an insult.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Communications is one thing, over communications is another. This here is just a given, at least in my world.

I'm not certain if I'm confusing you with someone, but weren't you the couple that complained about some kind of race thing? then went on to discover the block feature. I also think that you're the couple that invested 2 months into another couple that bailed on you? or am I confusing you with someone else. If I'm confusing you, apologies.

What you describe here, in my mind is just common sense, in healthy relationship there is just no such subject that is off limits. Asking strangers about it, is odd too.

Relationships, healthy ones, are about growth, together in complete openness, no subject is taboo. Otherwise, there is NO relationship.

Go to a club and get laid already :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
We talk openly about such things. We had quite a discussion about the girl a couple of months back who - without either of us moving - could somehow massage my cock while I was inside her and force me to orgasm. I swear it was like she had a pair of hands in there.

This does not make my wife feel bad or inadequate. She had fun watching me try to (unsuccessfully) control myself.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
There is much more to my relationship with my husband than our sex life. I can't imagine censoring each other in anyway. I have been with someone larger than B and him knowing this fact did not in anyway diminish the experience for what it was, fun or harm our marriage in anyway. I'm not sure how simple honesty (i.e. wow he had a huge cock... or she gave me the most amazing blow job) can damage a relationship unless one of the partners is extremely insecure.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
*no more? sheesh KNOW MORE =P

Username hidden
(17 posts)
@Seduction. We get what you are saying but isn't the number one thing mentioned by the veteran swingers on this site and others, is to discuss everything prior to actually partaking in this lifestyle? I find it quite odd that anyone would suggest not "thinking" about things before jumping in..

True we may be overthinking this, but the wife and I are planners by nature. And with this particular situation, is it not best to know ahead of time how you would like to approach things?

We kind of get the feeling that a lot of the couples who tried swinging and it destroyed their relationship were the ones that basically discussed nothing but the fantasy part of it and then in the end realized "hey maybe we should have talked a little more" But then again you guys no more than we do in this regard so perhaps we're wrong here.

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I totally agree with the lovely chick below. It is just one body part shoved into another, for a few inches, for a short period of time. In the scheme of life.....it is just sex.

We DO NOT ruminate about our monkey play. It is not a rule, it is more like: 'enjoy the memory, smile about it, and go back to life'. I trust that if something bad ever happened we would discuss it. Thankfully, that has not been the case.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
Over-thinking, and scripting everything prevents people from actually getting out and having a great time. Over thinkers, need all the time that they can get to think. More often than not, leaving them with agita and anxiety when push comes to shove, so to speak. It's just sex for crying out loud, it's not the start of WWIII.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
we openly discuss everything about a meet with another couple or single with each other. What we liked what we didn't....the fact that a male partner had a bit of a curve to his cock that I really liked, or him telling me about how responsive her nipples were. Sex with others is supposed to be fun and if we have to monitor what we say after that kills some of of the fun.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: After talk