Advise to Single Gentlemen : Swingers Discussion 391731031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAdvise to Single Gentlemen
TOPIC: Advise to Single Gentlemen
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
User Details are only visible to members.
Those who have a problem with single males should know that you can block your profile to prevent single males from seeing it., just as you can block free members from seeing your profile.

Just click on "Tools," then on "Setup Extra Features" and you can check the box to block either one.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I got an idea for the Webbie, only single guy who paid can send email.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Yes Johnny, there really is that many, and it seems they all want to get the lady alone. The real gentlemen are few and far between. Yes, we play with single gentlemen at times, but we insist they understand that we are a couple and to respect us as a couple. And that is the bottom line, respect.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Angie and Bob,

I can’t be this…… is there that many single guys that don’t know this and can’t be gentleman is this lifestyle? I guess being raised in the south I don’t thing any other way but to being totally respectful. I bet if you ask most single guy in general that are ***hole you who find that they have never swung with a partner who they care about. Sorry for all the hell, and now I’m getting why there is so much male bashing on these forums. Good luck Johnny

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I'd like to add that I have discontinued contact with more than one single guy after repeated badgering to "turn on the webcam for me, come on, show me something". Sorry, that's not why I'm here. There are places to go to find webcam action, but my PM box isn't one of them.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
This is an excellent post!! Thanks for posting it!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
We sometimes invite a single to join us These guidelines might help you

Realize that as a single male, you are in a "dime a dozen" situation. Couples can in fact have any and all single males they want, when they want them. That if you are the least bit disrespectful in any way to either the female or the male of the couple, you have just shot yourself in the foot.

Don't put the moves on the female unless she puts them onto you and she makes it crystal clear that she wants your body. Even before thinking she does, ASK HER! Do not ASSUME!

Ask her partner. You being a male and he, can determine if anything at all may occur. You are going to party with his partner, therefore ask! If you are going to meet a couple in a motel/hotel setting, pay for the room, or least half of it, split the cost.

While you are partying with her or them, do not put "bar room hustle lines" on her. She most likely will not want to hear and he, her partner, sure as hell won't want to.

Let them make the first move. Let them approach you. You don't approach them.

Be thoughtful of the male of the couple. Don't "hog" her, invite him to help you satisfy her, if he is not already.

Don't feel bad if he just sits and watches. This is one thing that most men enjoy, watching their partner party!

Do what she tells you. No, not hanging from your toes, but if she says to you "slower, faster, deeper, not so hard, not so fast, gentle, not there," etc. do it! If she says "that's enough", then that is enough. If she tells you twice then you are out of line!

Include her partner in all of the conversations. Let him know how appreciative you are that they invited you to join them.

When you are done not only thank her but thank him as well. Your attitude, more importantly even than your performance, most often will determine if in fact they will invite you back.

Never, I repeat NEVER attempt to contact her while he isn't home. If you want to call them to see if they want to get together again, ask for him, even if she answers. Say she answers the phone, "Hi Jane, How are you? (small talk for only a couple of minutes, then ask) Is Tarzan there?" If not then ask Jane to have him call you. Be polite but DO NOT just shoot the shit. She may misunderstand, and if that occurs you are out of there.

The bottom line is respect. You most certainly must respect them as a couple. There guys, some tips. And as long as we are talking tips, I f you are on the net attempting to party with a couple, tell them the truth. Don't tell them you're this or that or the other or have a mile long perma-cock if you don't. If they ask for a picture, send them one, not "let me see yours first." That my friend will get you 86'd faster than telling them they smell! If they request that you meet them at 8:00 pm, be there, don't play games with them.

Don't find a couple's ad and attempt to "hustle" her. You will lose out my friend! All you'll do is totally piss them off! Unless of course you're an asshole, and if that's the case, don't expect to party anyway. Speaking of that, you would be surprised, all of you single guys, on just how many single women are out there that want to party, even you married men that wanted to party alone without your wife. How many of your wives want to party? I know, I talk to them! Women that know their husbands etc. want to come too, or even that have attended CandleLight with her, they want to know why he doesn't want her to be a part of it. Gentlemen, give your wives credit, they are smarter than you think!

As the old adage goes, you can fool all the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time, including your wives. CandleLight firmly believes that "Cheaters don't swing and Swingers don't cheat."

Good Luck to you.

Angie & Bob

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(443 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
TOPIC: Advise to Single Gentlemen