Advise to Single Gentlemen : Swingers Discussion 391731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAdvise to Single Gentlemen
TOPIC: Advise to Single Gentlemen
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oops, nofun, did you confuse me? Did you mean Mrs. Bacchus? Or Spicy?

Either way, I'll be glad to talk with them. They are both delightful and make my "experience" extend!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm always willing to have a discussion with my "experience" extended! LOL

Seriously, Spicy, I'd be glad to chat privately with you.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It's okay, next time you're down Jacksonville way, come have no fun with us.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Hey, nofun, why would anyone want to get e-mail from or chat with somebody who is nofun? ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Here we all go again! Sometimes these topics just need to come to the top again! But really our post is for ALL parties that don't bother to read a profile or look at forum posts before contacting someone by IM or e-mail. It just seems the preponderance of them are single men. We changed our preferences last week to allow single men because of the fine ones who do come in here that we enjoy interacting with. Even started to answer IM's and had a few that were just people wanting opinions from longer term swingers, friends or for that matter had a question about the town we live in. But then there's the IM we just got. "Want to web cam or have some phone sex?"

No where in our profile is there an indication, in fact quite the opposite, that we entertain the notion of single males, married males playing without the wife, let alone married bi-curious males looking for activity. Can't see anything in our profile that indicates we're into phone or cyber sex either. Now, before half the world jumps on me, what everyone else wants is of course their business. But you single men who do this and are so disrespectful and thinking we're all here for a cheap lay and helping you get your rocks off in cyber space truly trash it for the real and decent single males who come in here wanting something more substantive. Sure buddy, here's our phone number 1-800-takeyourcrapelsewhere.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Here, here Curious. Mr. Central has really had to get nasty at a club sometimes but he always makes them apologize.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
Gee look what I started. I do have to admit that in the 14 years we've been involved in the lifestyle (10 of those years as lifestyle business owners) we have met some fantastic singles Most we call friends But I have talked to many that certainly fall into the dumbass category

A dumbass button in life would work great!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(443 posts)
Penbuttons is so cute she can say anything she wants!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
we totally agree with all who posted. but this also applies to clubs bars or any other place where swingers gather. mrs mack has to be comfortable with the single guy or we don't or won't play with him. the bottom line is respect and that no means no.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(46 posts)
LOL funlovin! We COULD require that all profiles have a "dumbass" box to be checked, but I doubt that many would evaluate themselves as dumbass.

We have found that compatible single males are much easier to find than compatible couples, since the only requirement is that Mrs. Valovers is attracted to them and couples require a 4-way "click."

So you might consider blocking single males, and then YOU search through the single male profiles to select only the ones you choose to talk to.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: Advise to Single Gentlemen