Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Advice on Blocking Groups but giving access to some
TOPIC: Advice_on_Blocking_Groups_but_giving_access_to_some
Created by: Rockhard4you2004
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have little experience blocking members from seeing my profile, but I am curious if it is possible to filter certain groups (like the ever popular single males), but still give access to certain folks that are single males (i.e. within 50 miles... or listed as bi or bi curious)? If not by group, can you give access to an individual from that blocked group?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
If the user is a free user, they cannot see any private pictures, even if given access to them.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
If you hide your profile from a group (free members, single males, single females, or couples) it hides it for all members of that group. You cannot exempt anyone. If you block an individual user, that keeps them from sending you a message, but they can still see your profile and IM you.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
I have little experience blocking members from seeing my profile, but I am curious if it is possible to filter certain groups (like the ever popular single males), but still give access to certain folks that are single males (i.e. within 50 miles... or listed as bi or bi curious)? If not by group, can you give access to an individual from that blocked group?

New York NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Advice on Blocking Groups but giving access to some
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.