Advice on Blocking Groups but giving access to some : Swingers Discussion 40172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAdvice on Blocking Groups but giving access to some
TOPIC: Advice on Blocking Groups but giving access to some
Created by: Rockhard4you2004
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have little experience blocking members from seeing my profile, but I am curious if it is possible to filter certain groups (like the ever popular single males), but still give access to certain folks that are single males (i.e. within 50 miles... or listed as bi or bi curious)? If not by group, can you give access to an individual from that blocked group?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
If the user is a free user, they cannot see any private pictures, even if given access to them.

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
If you hide your profile from a group (free members, single males, single females, or couples) it hides it for all members of that group. You cannot exempt anyone. If you block an individual user, that keeps them from sending you a message, but they can still see your profile and IM you.

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
I have little experience blocking members from seeing my profile, but I am curious if it is possible to filter certain groups (like the ever popular single males), but still give access to certain folks that are single males (i.e. within 50 miles... or listed as bi or bi curious)? If not by group, can you give access to an individual from that blocked group?

New York NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Advice on Blocking Groups but giving access to some