Adult Board Game Suggestions : Swingers Discussion 43665
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAdult Board Game Suggestions
TOPIC: Adult Board Game Suggestions
Created by: tncurious The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not exactly a board game but... We played 'strip air-hockey' the other night. It consisted of 2 minutes rounds, with the loser losing 1/3 of his/her clothing. In the case of a tie, both had to remove clothes. It was both changing and fun.

Evansville IN

Username hidden
(961 posts)
We have an old game call Strip 3's. It's a game that you get cards with clothing on them, such as shirt, pants, skirt, ect. When you have 3 you can have anyone remove that piece of clothing. There are also Saint and Devil cards. Devil cards can be used to obtain 3 minutes of whatever from whoever. The Saint card can block the Devil card.

Ted

Evansville IN

Username hidden
(961 posts)
Um..

Duran Duran are alive, well, and making music together again. I just saw them perform live, which I had been waiting 20 years to do. I only have one unfulfilled dream left. And by the way, I'm known as Rio 'round the halls of Yahoo.

Hubby dear would love the Star Trek game- he's such a trekkie, on our wedding day, when I walked down the aisle, he whispered breathlessly..."You look just like Deanna Troi!" It was THE highest complement the man could give.

Now, back on topic- in high school I had a Sexual Trivia board game that was quite the hit at most of our parties. Wish I still had that, it was a blast.

L. , the former Future Mrs. John Taylor

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Strip Rummikube is fun and you don't have to hide the game when your relatives are around. Either you loose an article of clothing if you are the loser for the hand or you can be required to do something the rest of the players suggest.

By the way, tncurious; if you were closer we'd play a round with you. Just to show you how it works! ;)

Lake Wales FL

Username hidden
(200 posts)
Oh. So, just a little before Milli and Vanilli.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
Duran Duran? Is that one of those Dungeon and Dragons type games?

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
We've used Apples to Apples as an icebreaker. It lets you get some insight into how people think. As the game progresses, we allow the card winners some option of service, giving or receiving. Usually it eds with a good time by all.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
<<Star Trek TNG Monopoly? I think I've heard it all now...lol. >>

Oh yeah? I have the Duran Duran board game. Top THAT!

L., who swears it was a gift

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I'm actually in the middle of making my own Swinger Video Game :) If anyone wants to see what I have so far you can find it here: http://personal.adzadvertising.com/trivia/ (I update it as I find time to work on it)

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
Who's the biggest pervert sounds interesting and we'll have to check out the pimps and ho's. Star Trek TNG Monopoly? I think I've heard it all now...lol. Most games can be made interesting with the right outlook and crowd.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Adult Board Game Suggestions