Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A new toy
TOPIC: A_new_toy
Created by: lisandy617
Original Starting post for this thread:
In my travels online yesterday I discovered something. I'll admit I was a bit intrigued <weg> Apparently, it's a toy that you can program to your computer and then all you have to do is give someone the name and they can sit at their computer and diddle with the controls and make it vibrate and such.

It sounds like it could be fun, although it does seem a bit over the top.

Anyone ever heard of this before? Does it actually work?

sinulatortoys dot com

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh that's wild. I've never heard of it. I've always said I was not into cyber sex but I would maybe try this with hubby when he's on the road.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
In my travels online yesterday I discovered something. I'll admit I was a bit intrigued <weg> Apparently, it's a toy that you can program to your computer and then all you have to do is give someone the name and they can sit at their computer and diddle with the controls and make it vibrate and such.

It sounds like it could be fun, although it does seem a bit over the top.

Anyone ever heard of this before? Does it actually work?

sinulatortoys dot com

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: A new toy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.