A lighter post: The most interesting place you had sex : Swingers Discussion 44650
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumA lighter post: The most interesting place you had sex
TOPIC: A lighter post: The most interesting place you had sex
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
(yesterday) American Red Cross parking lot... it was interesting because the gardener caught us. Instead of throwing a rock at the car he decided to get the red cross nurse. We wonder how long he watched before he told..... We didnt get in trouble, they cant prove it!

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
What lovely iced buns. LOL

Evansville IN

Username hidden
(961 posts)
and the sticky "buns"! LOL!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Watch out for those sticky fingers.

LOL

Evansville IN

Username hidden
(961 posts)
We just had sex on the keyboard reading your posts!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
For us it would have to be the time in a theater. We went to a movie that had been out for a while, and got some seats in the back. Once the movie started so did we.

Evansville IN

Username hidden
(961 posts)
On the side of the road in a big rig truck in broad daylight...I couldn't wait and was pretty turned on that we'd be putting on a show for anyone who passed us!

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(80 posts)
interesting topic.A while back I have posted some very interesting places. Once in a bar sitting by the dance floor at our table she in a skirt sitting on top of me.The band started playing one in a millon where she was just grinding , they saw us and started to play mony mony.People screaming get naked get fuck, not knowing what we were doing. Another very enticing evening was in a full patrking lot under the moon lit sky under a tree on who knows who car .Quilt laid out on top of the car , when done 4 different cars opened their doors after wathcing us. Recently a very exciting time 3 couples on a picnic table at a beach ,all 6 of us naked , the cops rolled by and we resumed our activity. The most incredible time was in the gulf late at night.While we were skinny dipping,quite a few bikers rolled up upon us. We had to stay in the water quite a long time,being close, caused certain reactions. The tide was coming in very hard,which was taking us everywhere. Have even more fun stupid places when I was much younger. At a club swimming pool. my girlfriend and I were doing the nasty when a friend came up to us and said that people were watching us through the window by the food court.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
While it wasn't Atlantic City we did have sex on a boardwalk once in the middle of winter. The boardwalk was built in a U shape with a game room/arcade on the far end. We had just gotten dressed and were leaning against the rail teasing each other when one of the local high school teachers and her husband walked around the corner.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
I had sex in many many public places. The most interestign was when we got caught. That was on the atlantic city boardwalk.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: A lighter post: The most interesting place you had sex