Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  994  995  996  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  ... 1467  Next »
9981 to 9990 of 14666
User Details are only visible to members.
Leeza I think the Maroon 5 Moves like Jagger would be a great ballroom dance song, just not sure which dance. maybe the fox trot?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
HAHA She does't look the current me HAHA Maybe back when I was sick 10 years ago! My one leg is the size of her waist :-)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I learned to foxtrot to Moondance - Van Morrison. Whenever I play the CD, I do the foxtrot around the room, turns and all.

God - I just described danc- turbation. Sigh......

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
Thanks, Funshine! That's a great song and I'll be adding it to our playlist for bolero dance songs! Or it could be a slow rumba...

Sex--Elli Kokkinou (French version) She looks like you, Funshine! ;^)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Leeza... Bryans Adams - Have you ever really - youtu . be / vyGW36QJb6k

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Good question BLM. My wife and I have always enjoyed music and have a very large collection. We liked the early days of MTV when they played the music videos.

Now that we're learning ballroom dancing, we go through our collection and search on-line to find good songs for all the different dances. Now when I hear a song, I think about what would be the best dance to go with the song.

Stacy's Mom--Fountains Of Wayne (and BTW, that would be a great song for triple step swing)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Keith Sweat - Nobody

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Oh MY! ... The two sexy vixens are here and playing some music... I've been perving all morning and better go relieve myself so I can do something else today.. :-D Have a GREAT DAY! ...

Your songs..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
BLM - Yep, love them!

Holy Mountains - System of a Down

Username hidden
(133 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  994  995  996  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  ... 1467  Next »
9981 to 9990 of 14666
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.