Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... More 
Start   9971 to 9980 of 12655   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Salvation~Five Finger Death Punch

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Your Mind Is On Vacation --Mose Allison

Sitting there yakkin right in my face Coming on like you own the place If silence was golden You couldnt raise a dime Cause your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime

Youre quoting figures, you're dropping names Youre telling stories, you're playing games You always laugh when things aint funny You try to sound like you don't need money If talk was criminal, you'd lead a life of crime Cause your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime

You know that life is short and talk is cheap Don't make promises that you can't keep If you don't like the song Im singing, just grin and bear it All I can say is if the shoe fits wear it If you must keep talking please can you make it rhyme Cause your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11943 posts)
Down in a hole....Alice in Chains

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Exactly right! I feel the same way and love my soundtrack. ;-D Here is a song for your soundtrack!!!! You are very sweet!

Trick or treat-sweet to eat On Halloween and New Year's Eve Yankee girls ya just can't beat But they're the best when they're off their feet

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
That would be a very rough time for you emotionally! I feel for you... It's neat you mention songs, meanings and a serious time in your life. That song would have special meaning always.

When my grandmother was dying in the hospital and I filled in for my mom staying there with her. Too hard for my mom. Grandma had alzheimer's disease for many years. I stayed in the hosiptal for about a week only going to my mom's to shower.. my mom did not want her mom to be alone when she passed... never said that but I knew it. The song that helped me through this very emotional time was Day Dreamin by Aretha Franklin. I hadn't heard for years but heard it the airport flying down there. Funny song to remember your grandma, huh? Still makes me cry.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
Isn't that the truth! You sure can control moods through music... I guess it all started with sweet lulabbies when we were young and living here in America OMG we are exposed to soooo much music. It truely is a renaissance period we live in today! I love it!

That's some deep lyrics and mood your feeling... nice song!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
Good Morning Shibby! Moods suck but good music is always there to get you through it

"I've been run down I've been lied to And I don't know why ... I let that mean woman make me a fool She took all my money ... wrecked my new car Now she's with one of my good time buddies ... they're drinkin' in some cross town bar Sometimes I feel"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
Good Morning!

Missing - Everything But The Girl

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
When Doves Cry -- Prince

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12188 posts)
In a melancholy mood for some reason....

3am, outside, on my porch, its raining, my laptop, a cigarette, and this song.

Something I can never have - Nine Inch Nails

{parentheses indicate my past emotional variations from the previous stanza}

I still recall The taste of your tears Echoing your voice Just like the ringing in my ears My favorite dreams of you Still wash ashore Scraping through my head 'Till I don't want to sleep anymore

(Infidelity portion, sometimes specific to an individual, usually just vague)

Come on tell me You make this all go away You make this all go away I'm down to just one thing And I'm starting to scare myself You make this all go away You make it all go away

(Transition to thinking of what I'd lose, and then to self loathing)

I just want something I just want something I can never have You always were the one To show me how Back then I couldn't do the things That I can do now This thing Is slowly taking me apart Grey would be the color If I had a heart

(The confidence shes given me has created these issues, I'm dead inside because of it, I need to be near her to make these thoughts go away)

I just want something I can never have In this place It seems like such a shame Though it all looks different now, I know it's still the same Everywhere I look You're all I see Just a fading fucking reminder Of who I used to be

(Rehash the idea. I see her face in everyones and wonder how the gift shes given me can lead to me even considering cheating, and the self loathing returns)

I just want something I just want something I can never have I just want something I can never have

(Resigned to my fate, not sad, I'd almost call it wistful)

I used think of infidelity when would listen to this song, in a yearning to try new things, but not willing to give up what I have to get it, and the subsequent self hatred from even considering it.....

Now, in the context of actively swinging, its lost some of its emotional power... and in a bittersweet irony, that makes me sad.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... More 
Start   9971 to 9980 of 12655   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood