Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  992.9  993.9  994.9  995.9  996.9  997.9  998.9  999.9  1000.9  1001.9  ... 1467  Next »
9970 to 9979 of 14665
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL ..As the trees here in Wayne change colors.. some of the leaves are bright neon green and when the sun hit them just right you get a "Limelight"

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights - Freddy Fender

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6064 posts)
You guys are makin' me all misty! This is beautiful! LOL

Huck's best friend was "Tom Sawyer".

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I see Leeza... makes sense. you two are dancers alright. Would love to see the Tony and Camilla dance. ;-)

Ok Kurtz .. how's this: "The Trees" here in Wayne are changing to their fall colors."

Kat.. gonna have to watch "Picnic" again. I forgot how sexy Kim Novak is.

Fountains of Wayne - Hackensack

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6064 posts)
Try as I might, I am unable to spot "Cygnus X-1" with my telescope.

:)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
Mr. Starry,

> I think Getty's high pitched falsetto turned some folks off of Rush.

The band is definitely a "love 'em or hate 'em" group. Very few folks on the fence about these guys. In fact, I've found very few women that seem to like the band. It always seems like a sausage fest (imagine "single male night" at your local lifestyle club) at one of their shows.

> ... but then again she didn't like Robert Plant's stage presence. I think > that last one is legal grounds for divorce in PA.

You'd lose your citizenship in the UK, that's for sure.

> I keep her around just for the sex.

I have deep respect for your sacrifice.

Given that Rush is the most awesomely awesome band of all time, how many sentences do you think could be made out of Rush song titles? Here's mine:

I live in one of the "Subdivisions" outside of Baltimore.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(356 posts)
After seeing the lovely Ms. Kat,

"Foxy Lady" - Jimi Hendrix

re: R & R hall of fame

There are a great many artists who have been neglected. I think the most glaring of all is Kiss. To have failed to recognize them as one of the most important and influential acts in music history is just ridiculous. I'm not even a Kiss fan, really, but I don't see how anyone can deny the role they've played in music.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
Kat, I love that song The Wind Cries Mary!

And now I'm in a fox trot mood... my favorite fox trot song?

Fever by Peggy Lee or The Pussycat Dolls

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
I love to watch others dance all those dances Maybe I should take a class alone and make that a work out class for me HAHA Not that I'm 'trying' to lose weight. But it can't hurt!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
peghey-- that's hot! I'd sure like to "cut in."

My wife and I danced a fox trot to Woke Up This Morning by Alabama 3 dressed as Tony and Carmilla Soprano.

Funshine- I think the song would be good to dance the hustle or cha-cha. As I danced here in my office, I did my cha-cha-cha bow-legged and lifting my knees like Jagger does, and you gave me a great idea. There are theme nights at our dance studio, and that would be a really cool dance in costume!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
No the Cha-Cha.. yeah

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  992.9  993.9  994.9  995.9  996.9  997.9  998.9  999.9  1000.9  1001.9  ... 1467  Next »
9970 to 9979 of 14665
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.