Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  992  993  994  995  996  997  998  999  1000  1001  ... 1364  Next »
9961 to 9970 of 13637
User Details are only visible to members.
Good morning back to you as well, and yes iin the burgh they make a lot of different Stiller songs, one of my favorites being the Stiller Polka, from like the 1970s when Cope and Hillgrove did the games.

Peace of Mind -- Boston, feeling that 70s feelings today (well pretty much every day).

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Found it .. I think.. "Here we go.. da da da da da da .. Here we go da da da ta da.. Steelers ... Here we go ..... Pittsburg's going to the Superbowl.. la la la la" lol

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
Good morning Jan! ... YOUR "Stillers" looked pretty impressive last night. Gonna try and see if I can find that song by "some burgh boys"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
Wow Cayne! What a beautiful song! Brought tears ... what a wonderful blessing for your new son. (read that info in another post of of yours) "Life's an Hourglass".. so true. Someone on youtube said this about the song, "This song is like a single candle in a dark room." ... it really is.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
smooth.... santana/rob thomas

and if you said this life ain't good enough i'd give my world to lift you up i could change my life to better suit your mood cause you're so smooth

and it's just like the ocean under the moon well it's the same as the emotion that i get from you you've got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth give me your heart make it real or else forget about it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Hourglass - Mindy Gledhill

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Here We Go -- The Stillers fight song by some burgh boys

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
No I like this song better for ya Shibby! You better not be feelin that "Limp" song ... ;-(

Tell me ... Just what you want me to be One kiss and boom you're the only one to me So please tell me Why don't you come around no more? Cause right now I'm Cryin' outside the door of your candy store

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
Shibby... It is YOUR WAY .. no HIGHWAY for me! ;-D .. GREAT SONG baby!

If - Janet Jackson

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
Hey HEAT ... "Tell me why are we, so blind to see ... That the one's we hurt, are you and me ...been spending most their lives, living in the gangsta's paradise" Got this in my soul brother ... pass the word always!

Peace Out!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  992  993  994  995  996  997  998  999  1000  1001  ... 1364  Next »
9961 to 9970 of 13637
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.