Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  991  992  993  994  995  996  997  998  999  1000  ... 1355  Next »
9951 to 9960 of 13541
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn Mrs. jk that is nice pic! Well jk... Mayor huh? It's been my homeless shelter for awhile now. I guess a rags to riches story.. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Good Morning Jan!

everything i need - peter frampton

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
How Much I Feel - Ambrosia

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
also, BLM. two things... 1. we're going to start an official petition to proclaim you the Mayor of "a song to suit your current mood".

2. do you have any picks that do not show those ridiculoulsy in-shape abs?

just kidding. if you stopped showing those with every post, some of these women would burn this site down. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
trace atkins.... honky tonk badonkadonk

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
LOL .. I really like these guys .. they can rock and you can't help but laugh at their videos... Where have I been to miss this stuff... very addicting. Thanks Brian for having the Mrs. pose for the modern version of Whipped Cream ... my TWO album covers have seen better days. One cover I haven't seen in awhile... I think someone jacked it. lol

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
there are 3 versions of My Wena on utube make sure you find the one thats (official music video)... but the puppy one is cute too..

BFS has many other great songs.. check em out..

and(joy blushes) thanks BLM I remember that lbum cover as well.. Brian

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Speaking of Wena's .. that pic you have there joy33 is very HOT.. reminds me of one of my "first times" lovin wena. It was an album cover of Herb Alpert's Whipped Cream. To this day when I see that cover I have to wink at it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
That's my "new" theme song!!! lmao .. too funny. "She's only happy when I'm holding her tight" Love the dog "Wena" at the end. I love it!! hee hee. I'm so glad there are songs to celebrate my .... "condition".

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
yep, that makes me smile... oh, you meant the song. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  991  992  993  994  995  996  997  998  999  1000  ... 1355  Next »
9951 to 9960 of 13541
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.