Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  986  987  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  ... 1548  Next »
9901 to 9910 of 15471
User Details are only visible to members.
Not sure if this is what you mean, by The Knack...

Ooh my little pretty one, pretty one. When you gonna give me some time, Sharona? Ooh you make my motor run, my motor run. Gun it comin' off the line Sharona Never gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona...

Come a little closer huh, ah will ya huh. Close enough to look in my eyes, Sharona. Keeping it a mystery gets to me Running down the length of my thighs, Sharona Never gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona...

When you gonna give it to me, give it to me. It is just a matter of time Sharona Is it just destiny, destiny? Or is it just a game in my mind, Sharona? Never gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Shib, I can remember the days where computers did not exist--it was called actually doing it manually and using your own brain. I still try to do things that way (without the pc that is). I ask my oldest son for a phone number, he says wait, I have it in my phone. I'm like WTF, you don't know it in your head? Good luck to you cleaning up girl.

Will have to look up Beautiful World by Coldplay. For some reason, I really like their music.

Sappy here today from all the snow, so

Smokey Mountain Rain -- Ronnie Milsap

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Good morning ladies!!!!! Shibs, nice new pics.

Just Remember I Love You -- Firefall

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
War -- Edwin Starr

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Kimbra- Settle Down

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Ny Ny Frank Sinatra

Congrats NYC

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet.

Carrie who made some killer margaritas tonight.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Im so excited

Kilgore TX
Username hidden
(43 posts)
To my man Mr. Heat. Gansta Party Tupuc and Snoop

I am holding it down will vebally punish those that speak with forked tounge. Your words have always be true as steel and it is ashame that the " pea brain " group has to stoop so low but not surprised. SOP Keep your head up

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
the biggest selling alblum of all time...dark side of the moon..pink floyd

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  986  987  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  ... 1548  Next »
9901 to 9910 of 15471
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.