Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  980.1  981.1  982.1  983.1  984.1  985.1  986.1  987.1  988.1  989.1  ... 1355  Next »
9842 to 9851 of 13546
User Details are only visible to members.
Good morning back to you, Shibby

Constant Cravings -- KD Lang

Jan, off to work, enjoy the day!

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun -- Cindi Lauper

Jan, that would be my fearless 4 yr old GD.

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Good Morning Jan! It sure is!

99 Luftballons - Nena

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
It's a Beautiful Morning -- The Rascals

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Wow lost! What an emotional and beautiful song this is. Thanks for playin that one! The ones that make you cry are always the good stuff!

Hiya Carrie! Who doesn't like Sugarland, right... "Do that thing that makes me laugh..."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
"Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Tu solo Tu Selena Quintanilla's version. This makes me think of my abuela, who would sing this to me. Yeah, I'm crying my ass off basically LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Sexy song joan!

Mr. Magic - Grover Washington Jr.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Magic Man Heart

Cold late night so long ago When I was not so strong you know A pretty man came to me Never seen eyes so blue I could not run away It seemed we'd seen each other in a dream It seemed like he knew me He looked right through me "Come on home, girl" he said with a smile "You don't have to love me yet Let's get high awhile But try to understand Try to understand Try try try to understand I'm a magic man."

Winter nights we sang in tune Played inside the months of moon Never think of never Let this spell last forever Summer over passed to fall Tried to realized it all Mama says she's a worried Growing up in a hurry

"Come on home, girl" mama cried on the phone "Too soon to lose my baby yet my girl should be at home!" "But try to understand, try to understand Try try try to understand He's a magic man, mama He's a magic man"

"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile "I cast my spell of love on you a woman from a child! But try to understand, try to understand I'm a magic man!"

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
you don't know me... michael buble

you give your hand to me and then you say hello I can hardly speak my heart is beating so and anyone can tell you think you know me well well you dont know me

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  980.1  981.1  982.1  983.1  984.1  985.1  986.1  987.1  988.1  989.1  ... 1355  Next »
9842 to 9851 of 13546
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.