Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  980  981  982  983  984  985  986  987  988  989  ... 1470  Next »
9841 to 9850 of 14698
User Details are only visible to members.
You do not have to tell me about creepy; my blocked list is far longer than my friend list.

Great Lyrics - more literal than "I'll Be Watching You", and a little more overtly creepy.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
Peghey- I always like the music by The Police, especially Roxanne ( I do a pretty good karaoke version).

In college, I used to love telling women on the first date that they should know something about me... that I had a police record. They'd look surprised and I'd say, "Yes, Synchronicity... it one of my favorite albums!" (that's back when there were record albums...)

We've recently had a few single males e-mailing and IM-ing even after we have said, "no thanks." We hate to block anyone, but a few have gotten creepy. One of them said something that reminds me of this song...

Codex--Pere Ubu

I think about you all of the time I did this, and I went there, and I think about you all of the time The day fades away, and the night passes over, and I think about you all of the time I think about you all of the time Here come my shoes Here comes me! One, two; One...

I think about you all of the time Step after step, block after block, I think about you all of the time The day fades away, and the night passes over, and I think about you all of the time I think about you all of the time I hear, I say I see, I do I think about you all of the time

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley

Happy mid-morning, everyone

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
Good for you Shibby! Absolutely have fun.. but I used to think Tom was the lucky one.. but now???? .. He cooks, watches the kids while you go galavanting around the Big City.. he's the catch! You're the lucky one.

Ramones - Spider-Man

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6176 posts)
your pushup update has been posted :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21531 posts)
I LOVE THAT PIC.. makes me wanna go run thru the jungle at ya! YOU better not have that "mood" when you go to the BIG CITY.. I'm telling on you!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6176 posts)
LOL.. Barry and Classical! I'm sore and gonna hit the road with the bike, pushups and pullups later today AND I'm definitely gonna need the hard stuff!

You go PG.. and don't forget to update your pushups in the Fitness Forum.. I really love the company and love the inspiration!

For later .. My Hero - Foo Fighters (They were really good in concert!)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6176 posts)
well after seeing all that barry listed my mood is for something a bit harder think I will put on NIN's Closer for my pushup workout this am.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21531 posts)
LMAO! Geez if my classical wasn't sappy enough.. here comes Barrrrrry!

barry manilow - i write the songs

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6176 posts)
And since I know how much you LOVE Barry, here's one for ya

When October Goes -- Barry Manilow

Jan, who has loved him since the 70s.

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  980  981  982  983  984  985  986  987  988  989  ... 1470  Next »
9841 to 9850 of 14698
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.