Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  985  ... 1556  Next »
9801 to 9810 of 15552
User Details are only visible to members.
B doesn't find anything sexy or hot about Marvin Gay's songs either. We were just talking about it as a matter of fact, he blasted fuck you like an animal is what he finds sexy! Weirdo! He also thinks that all songs by Cobain are sexy!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Better Off Without You -- The Clarks

Just love turning on my burgh station and hearing those bands.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Well April.. if you can remember.. one of OUR first times .. was you riding on the back of my motorcycle. Sooo teenagerish works for us right!! ;-)

Kat - Why do I have in my mind that spending a day in a bed with you would be heaven.. ummm ..... maybe cause your HOT! Just my humble opinion.

Cherelle - Saturday Love

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Post your updates anywhere Shibby I'll find ya. Don't ya all just love the onset of Summer! I'm sure hoping our paths will cross in person soon people. I'll try and check back often to catch up some and see if there's a gathering I can make. Hey I just heard Levon Helms is in his final hours. I'm so glad I got to see him at the Beacon Theater awhile back. Man the Band was such a big part of music history. I so enjoy their music and back in the day listening to them was like going to church.

The Weight - The Band

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Oh just let him get a green chopper and be done with it Shibby. Thinking of bikes there's that biker chick April looking for a good ride. ;-)

Hey HEAT .. here's an old school crusin through the park song.. wish they would make an updated rapper out this one

Wolly Bully - Sam the Sham

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Dedicated to the men in the Secret Service

Stroking~Clarence Carter

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet- BTO

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hiya Sed! Gawd that song is the anthem of women I have been meeting lately. I need a break. Ha!

'Ol 55 - Eagles

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Lying Eyes - Eagles

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
For the Shibby's: My Old Neighborhood - James Maddock "I been meaning to have people over one evening to put on the songs we believed in when we were young and let them take us all away. And i lean on a memory that i thought was all gone. A memory that seemed to be long gone. But here it is. As vivid as a sunny day "

We're gonna do this! Can't wait.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  985  ... 1556  Next »
9801 to 9810 of 15552
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.