Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  985  ... 1378  Next »
9801 to 9810 of 13779
User Details are only visible to members.
jan .. umm .. I hope that "pep talk" will get you posting something in the Fitness Thread .. sure is lonely there.

Only the Lonely - Roy O!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4736 posts)
Suspicious Minds - Dwight Yoakam

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4736 posts)
Thank you JK, some have the educational smarts, I have the street and life of hard knocks smarts---lol

Suspicious Minds -- Elvis

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
JAN, you're a smart girl-- i'm still learning the hard way.

walkin' in memphis... mark cohn

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I know that wasn't directed to me. And my mama always said about bullies, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall". I will shoot you an email at some point to chat with you.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Ahh ha! .. I didn't mean you! Its so easy to mis-type or not communicate the right message. It's the bullies I hate and always will. I spent my early childhood getting hit by them .. but I will always remember the day I wasn't gonna take it anymore... after that I felt like a hero sticking up for the "picked on". The thing I learned about bullies is that they can't fight! I never lost a fight to anyone bigger than me and no one wanted to fight me twice. Online it's different... a lot of repressed anger and they know they can't fight .. so they talk.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4736 posts)
I will do that and please do not take me as a repressed anger thing. My mama always taught me that if you learn from your mistakes, it was a lesson in life very worth learning!!!!

I'm No Angel -- Greg Alman

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
I'm gonna trust your judgement and respect your wishes. Sure wish there were more people posting there though... :-( Just email anything private.. you may not have seen the rest of my previous Post. Honestly, I can't for the life of me understand why someone would waste their money fighting on this site. Well maybe I could understand .. but really, why would I waste my time undertanding that! Sex is funny.. some people have a lot of repressed anger when comes to it.

All Day Music - War

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4736 posts)
And trust me "for the world to see" they do and will. You have no idea, and probably is best that way. I don't consider all on this site friends, have been here from the start and have seen more than my fair share of what can happen, thus the statement.

Why Can't We Be Friends -- War

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
I love her voice (ONJ) and I know I read the fitness thread, just have nothing to add or say in there. I worked with a trainer her a few years back but she killed my ass, paid out some nice cashola, and didn't see what I wanted to see after 6 months. She was very motivational, great kid.

Hopelessly Devoted to You -- ONJ

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  985  ... 1378  Next »
9801 to 9810 of 13779
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.