Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  975  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  ... 1413  Next »
9791 to 9800 of 14127
User Details are only visible to members.
BLM you're right BD does better version then JC.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I gotta go.. :-( Here's a song Johnny sings, but honestly .. I love the way Bob Dylan sings it Live, best. I end up having to sing it to myself after those women that just didn't work out. I never play it for a new one.. hee hee

It aint me babe - Johnny

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
BLM,

Thank you very much!

Britt

Username hidden
(133 posts)
Hell ya! Very nice Johnny songs! Gonna have to get my "shit kickers" on and do some two steppin! That is so sweet Shibby! Got to love you TWO.

I wanna say this too. .. ... BandB you really are pretty! I know I say that a lot and I don't mean to embarass you or anything. What a look you have!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
BandB... another great song by J.C.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Aint no Grave - Jaohnny Cash

Username hidden
(133 posts)
I listened to that Johnny song a week or so ago. Crap .. made me cry! Whew! Love Johnny!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
Another one sure to not disappoint!

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Check out the video on youtube

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Geez.. just when I thought I was being JUST a good guy to ya Shibby ... I find myself more excited that you can masturbate than anything else you can do as you "heal". hee hee .. you're so damn hot! I didn't know that about She Bop... I may start to like that song they WAY OVERPLAYED in the day again.

Great songs folks! Caan't wait to play 'em. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye ( I hope song was about sex, lol)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
Shibs! I was going to write to ask how you were feeling then saw your post here...sounds like to are feeling MUCH better!

You know, if you were having a problem in that area, I would have been happy to lend a hand....or anything else!

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  975  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  ... 1413  Next »
9791 to 9800 of 14127
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.