Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  972  973  974  975  976  977  978  979  980  981  ... 1515  Next »
9761 to 9770 of 15141
User Details are only visible to members.
So Far Away--Staind

This is my life Its not what it was before All these feelings I’ve shared And these are my dreams That I’ve never lived before Somebody shake me Cause I, I must be sleeping

And now that we're here, So far away All the struggle we thought was in vain And all the mistakes, One life contained They all finally start to go away And now that we're here its so far away And I feel like I can face the day I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today

These are my words That I’ve never said before I think I’m doing ok And this is the smile That I’ve never shown before

Somebody shake me Cause I, I must be sleeping

And now that were here So far away All the struggle we thought was in vain And all mistakes one life contains They all finally start to go away And now that were here So far away And I feel like I can face the day I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today

I'm so afraid of waking Please don't shake me Afraid of waking Please dont shake me

And now that were here So far away All the struggle we thought was in vain And all the mistakes one life contains They all finally start to go away And now that were here So far away And I feel like I can face the day I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Shibs, hope your holidays were good and life is treating you kind, than in the past of months. Wishing you, T and your family a very happy, healthy and drama free year!!! We have alot of music in common.

What You See is What you Get -- The Dramatics

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12197 posts)
Rick,

you it's rare that i get into other people's squabbles, but i have to say, staying quiet for 3 days is not enough. i have no idea why you're still here, but you owe an apology, and it should be public, just like your comments were. your comments against the other two were low as well, but at least they are here to address you themsleves.

i've had my share of issues with a couple of ladies here, most i regret, but to attack someone's wife, someone who doesn't even participate in these forums, was way below the belt. you may not like mr. akron, but you were wrong to say what you said about his wife and NOTHING anyone has ever said about anyone else in the past can excuse it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
The Night Before Christmas - Gene Autry

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"Head like a hole" Nine Inch Nails

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Visions of you....Bandit

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
O' Holy Night - Johnny Mathis

wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12197 posts)
Working For The Weekend - Loverboy

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Sorry seems to be the hardest word Elton

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
Dominick The Italian Donkey - Lou Monte

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  972  973  974  975  976  977  978  979  980  981  ... 1515  Next »
9761 to 9770 of 15141
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.