Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  970  971  972  973  974  975  976  977  978  979  ... 1335  Next »
9741 to 9750 of 13350
User Details are only visible to members.
Hiya Kat! Here's one for ya

Funkadelic - Get Off Your Ass And Jam

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
HIYA Jan! Just youtubed your song and bee boppin my head. lol Those were some days... hee hee

Here's my "No Abs" pic

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Hot Child in the City -- Nick Wilder

Jan, looking at those damn abs.

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
I felt like that cute donkey's ass you are standing next to... :-( ... hee hee Not really .. I knew you were joking! Damn you are SUPER BUSY too. THAT IS A GREAT PIC OF YOU TWO! SERIOUS!

BUTT BUTT BUTT .. .. if my "joking" or "sarcasm" EVER gets out-of-line I will ALWAYS be the first to admit I'm wrong.. I do "joke" a lot and you WOULD NOT be the first to say my timing is off.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
pearl jam... black

oh, and all i taught her was everything oh i know she gave me all that she wore and now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds of what was everything oh the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
No shoes, no shirt, noooooo problems

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Rainbow Connection!!! I love that song! HOLY CRAP you ARE BUSY! I am the WORST guesser in the WORLD. I know better too than to be sarcastic... at least when someone can't punch me right away to let me know I'm outta line. I sincerely apologize..

.... and I'm sorry for looking at that stunning silhouette and trying to see more wtih a magnifying glass as I'm apologizing. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
That is a GREAT pic! You guys are something else.. I can't wait for the "biggest ball of yarn" photo.. Sooooo you're jealous cause he has to work his ass off while you relax and maybe throw a bone at the kids?

Snakeskin Cowboys - Ted Nuuuuugent

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
As Mayor I now proclaim "Al" as a dirty word. You naughty naughty girl!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
"Rocking Chair Money," by Hank Williams.

Linden TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  970  971  972  973  974  975  976  977  978  979  ... 1335  Next »
9741 to 9750 of 13350
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.