Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  969.1  970.1  971.1  972.1  973.1  974.1  975.1  976.1  977.1  978.1  ... 1335  Next »
9732 to 9741 of 13349
User Details are only visible to members.
Good morning to you as well and I love the Stylistics as well, but love all music really

Some Girls--The Rolling Stones

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Goooood Morning Jan! I just love the Stylistics!

stoned love - the supremes

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Stone in Love with You -- The Sylistics

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
You know Shibby .. that is a sweet song, Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield, I didn't read the words or ever hear that song til now... It really does amaze me how you and Tom are! You .. because you have more free time than Tom ... (JUST JUST JUST joking .. hit me Jesus!) .. are pretty damn amazin!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
"I'm walking down your street again and past your door But you don't live there any more It's years since you've been there But now you've disappeared somewhere like outer space You've found some better place And I miss you - like the deserts miss the rain"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Hey bt0005 .. if your still listening to this channel.. sorry man sometimes gray shadow figures scare me.. That was an awesome song from Hank. I never heard it! The lyrics are too cool!

"Now some folks seem to be jealous Some don't seem to care But I got rocking chair money honey To rock on away from here Cause I love to rock yeah rock Baby rock rock on down the line"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I'll tell you what Kat ... I still remember how soft your skin is .. whatever you do ... keep doing it!

Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I know .. I had my arm right in the way of your face on one. :-( I like Ice Ice Baby! I have a kid who is 20 .. and I loved it the first million times I heard it.

Midnight Star - No Parking On The Dance Floor

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Hiya Kat! Here's one for ya

Funkadelic - Get Off Your Ass And Jam

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
HIYA Jan! Just youtubed your song and bee boppin my head. lol Those were some days... hee hee

Here's my "No Abs" pic

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  969.1  970.1  971.1  972.1  973.1  974.1  975.1  976.1  977.1  978.1  ... 1335  Next »
9732 to 9741 of 13349
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy