Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  968  969  970  971  972  973  974  975  976  977  ... 1335  Next »
9721 to 9730 of 13348
User Details are only visible to members.
I looked up last night bt.. love the expression. In that song Hank was singin to the soul of WWII Vet .. Singin/Writin those GREAT BLUES like he knows how to. His woman cheated on him while he was there and he needs to get his redemption for it somehow .. so he tells the Vet .. look who's cheatin life now... woman.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Rocking chair money is an old Southern expression for a government pension. You sit in your rocking chair on the porch and wait for your check from Uncle Sugar. As I am retired from the army, I am receiving rocking chair money. That is why my official song is "Rocking Chair Money" by Hank Williams.

Linden TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Reading your story .. hahaha ... oooops I'm not laughing... somehow I feel like Jesus is gonna hit me again Shibby .. butt .. ummm ummm ummm .. Tom is KING .. of your castle .. and its good to be KING.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
You're a lover Shibby .. plain and simple to me! Great words and songs! "The way you move ain't fair you know .. lalalalala .. Hey Soul Sister I don't wanna miss a single thing .." Somehow I missed this singer Natasha Bedingfield .. she really is good and very pretty! Thanks for turnin me on to her. I'm also really diggin those VACAY SHOTS of you TWO! AND AND AND ... is that a f'n GREAT TAN ya got there girl! HOT HOT HOT!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
pitbull and marc anthony... rain on me

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
LOL, you too BLM

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
I knew you would play that song! :-D

HaVe A GrEaT dAY jAN ...ice!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Ok, and when we were doing the puppy love theme,

Puppy Love -- The Osmonds

Jan, off to work

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Memory Lane ... Here's a love song.... one I remember from when I was a kid in elementary school .. fallin in puppy love

Going Out Of My Head - Little Anthony & The Imperials

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I hear you! Love that album! Some girls take my money Some Girls take my clothes....

Shattered - Rolling Stones ..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  968  969  970  971  972  973  974  975  976  977  ... 1335  Next »
9721 to 9730 of 13348
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy