Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  964.1  965.1  966.1  967.1  968.1  969.1  970.1  971.1  972.1  973.1  ... 1563  Next »
9682 to 9691 of 15630
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know what song suits my mood trying to find the perfect Balloon pop song. BLM should know what I mean ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
Hmmm.. new songs and artists I haven't heard, except for Buckley, good stuff right. I'm with PG with regards to time .. Hey looking2 - I've checked out your website some and added it to my toolbar last weekend. Been meaning to do that for a LONG time. You are the music man aren't you! Continued success man! I wanna spend some real time listening to it and exploring it more.

Waiting on a Friend - The Stones

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Alex Clare - Too Close

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Tantric...Breakdown

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Animal - Neon Trees

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Kentucky Rain sort of comes to mind today but I'm going to go for

I'm only Happy when it rains- Garbage.

while not sad, in fact very exciting right now my life is soooo complicated! Or just full and busy.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
Weekend went fast, right. Played some Buddah Bar yesterday. Very nice! There are quite a few of those Cd's out there. hmmmmm song..

Tumbling Dice - Rolling Stones

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Army Greens by Ty Dietz.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Hey tiny dancer they had on the local news yesterday that a group is trying to get pole dancing as an Olympic sport. Yippee! BUT they somehow want to get rid of the "sexiness" mystic, reputation, something like that out of it.

Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Don't forget to send out your prayers!

Ballad of the Green Berets

"Put silver wings on my son's chest ..take him one of America's best ..He'll be a man they'll test one day.. Have him win the Green Beret"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  964.1  965.1  966.1  967.1  968.1  969.1  970.1  971.1  972.1  973.1  ... 1563  Next »
9682 to 9691 of 15630
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.