Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... More 
Start   9681 to 9690 of 12657   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Deb!

Whatever Debbie is listening to!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
Pumped Up Kicks--Foster The People

...it was on the clock radio wake up alarm this morning and then it was playing in my head all day. :^/

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7107 posts)
Im The Bomb - Eletric Six

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
INXS... need you tonight

i need you tonight, cause i'm not sleepin' there's somethin' about you girl, that makes me sweat so slide over here, and give me a moment your moves are so raw, i've got to let you know...

you're one of my kind

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
'Do That To Me One More Time {The Association}

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7648 posts)
Toby Keith "kicks ass" .. WELL HELL YA! When I go .. I put my Lucchese dancing boots on and I don't forget to party!

These are some great lyrics folks!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
"Fat Bottomed Girls" QUeen

Are you gonna take me home tonight? Oh, down beside that red firelight; Are you gonna let it all hang out? Fat bottomed girls, You make the rockin' world go round.

Hey I was just a skinny lad Never knew no good from bad, But I knew life before I left my nursery, Left alone with big fat Fanny, She was such a naughty nanny! Hey big woman you made a bad boy out of me! Hey hey!

I've been singing with my band Across the water, across the land, I seen ev'ry blue eyed floozy on the way, hey But their beauty and their style Went kind of smooth after a while. Take me to them lardy ladies every time!

(C'mon) Oh won't you take me home tonight? Oh down beside your red firelight, Oh and you give it all you got Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Hey listen here, Now I got mortgages on homes I got stiffness in my bones Ain't no beauty queens in this locality. (I tell ya!) Oh, but I still get my pleasure Still got my greatest treasure. Heap big woman you done made a big man of me! Now get this!

Oh, (i know) you gonna take me home tonight (please) Oh, down beside that red firelight Oh, you gonna let it all hang out Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round GET ON YOUR BIKES AND RIDE!

Oooh yeah oh yeah them fat bottomed girls Fat bottomed girls Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right ride 'em cowboy Fat bottomed girls Yes yes

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Good morning swingers! I just love Kenny's songs.

Guitars, cadillacs - Dwight Yoakam

"Painful scars are all that's left of me I wanna thank-you girl for teachin' me Brand new ways to be cruel"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
LOL @ jk .. That's the way they played it on the radio today. Sounded really good!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3958 posts)
all right already, we get it.

just kiddin

alice in chains... would?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... More 
Start   9681 to 9690 of 12657   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood