Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  970  971  ... 1563  Next »
9661 to 9670 of 15630
User Details are only visible to members.
Thinking of a good friend, today and this song was him to the tee. He passed away at 36 years old, and was my oldest son's godfather, so Tom, here ya go.

Runaway Train -- Soul Asylum

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
That is a great pic Melvin! I'll bet you are a blast at a social gathering. Hey Lucky2 you really are on the right track. If you think of a concert, it's not only the band you are seeing it's hanging with like minds and having a fun time with them.

Kathleen Edwards - Side Car ... Wake up! Wake up!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
charlie rich... rollin' with the flow

Once was a thought inside my head Fore I'd reach thirty I'd be dead Now somehow on and on I go-o-o I keep on rolling with the flow Folks said that I would change my mind I'd straighten up and do just fine Ahh, but I still love rock and ro-o-oll I keep on rolling with the flow While guys my age are raising kids I'm raising hell just like I did I've got a lot of crazy friends And they forgive me of my sins Some might be calling me a bum But I'm still out there having fun And Jesus loves me, yes, I kno-o-ow So, I keep on rolling with the flow (Keep on rolling with the flow) I don't guide my age on raising kicks But I'm raising hell just like I did I've got a lot of crazy friends And they forgive me of my sins Can't take it with you when you're gone But I want enough to get there on And I ain't ever growing o-o-old So, I keep on rolling with the flow (Keep on rolling with the flow)

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Black Betty by Ram Jam

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Journey....Of a Life Time

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Alice in Chains....I stay away

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Our plan is to open it up to be a more social site in the future. Profiles, dating, and more media savvy to cater to the listener. Right now we are growing thanks to listeners like you. Thanks again.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Good morning swingas! damn morning comes too fast. Lucky2 they were playing some Pat Benatar when I found it. I like how you involve the fans into the music with profiles. Music can be so fun when it's a social experience. Hey Spanky"tumbling dice" "Women think I'm tasty, but they're always tryin' to waste me And make me burn the candle right down" .. too funny right. Stayed up too late and I'm still asleep.

Sleepwalk - Santo & Johnny

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
BlackLeather--"Tumbling Dice" is one of my all-time favorites.

Username hidden
(228 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  970  971  ... 1563  Next »
9661 to 9670 of 15630
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.