Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  970  971  ... 1468  Next »
9661 to 9670 of 14671
User Details are only visible to members.
Dumas Walker- Kentucky Headhunters

A verse with Wayne in mind. :-)

He takes all his orders down one at a time Don't need a pad he's got a photogenic mind He don't like the young folks hanging around He's here to let ya know we got a law in this town You oughta see him reelin' when he walks through the door The marble king is ready for more

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Recent discussions in a few other threads got me thinking about the chorus for this one:

Louisiana Coco- The Kentucky Headhunters

(Well somebody's cookin' that Louisiana cornbread Smokin them left handed cigarettes I know I need to leave but I can't go Cause I'm in love with Louisiana Coco )

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I hear you PG! I have everything Santana ever made and most on vinyl too AND LOVE his new stuff! I have While My Guitar Gently Weeps on my Shuffle.. his, Eric Claptons, Billy Preston, and George's.. I guess I like that song, huh. lol BUT NOW.. I'm putting back on it Maria, Maria!!!! and gonna daydream about you dancing to that number! HOT!!!!

santana - baila mi hermana

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
not that they really suit my current mood but all this talk about Santana has me thinking of Smooth, Maria Maria, and While my Guitar gently weeps.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
Shoutout to that MO couple Lucky2! Love your songs! Gotta put that Santana "Everything is coming your way" back on my Shuffle for the gym.. Brings back so many great memories.. you still have me in a time warp:

mountain - mississippi queen

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
Oh my!!! Peggy.. is that a new pic??? Yummmmmy! Hee hee nooooo accidents.. but getting in as much riding as I can.. I'll say this though.. the treadmills at the new gym I belong to is really exciting.. some hotties hit it hard... I think I'm gonna like it just fine this winter.

stevie ray vaughan - little wing

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
Where have you been, BLM? I was afraid you had gone over the bars and onto yor head!

Bicycle- Queen

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
I really wasn't looking forward to the SNOW until that pic! OMG! Jump on that SNOW BUNNY! Whew! When I think of you guys lately I have this song in my head

Our House - Madness ... You guys always BRING OUT the best feelings in me! Thanks!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
I missed you Shibby!!! LOL.. I really did and always do! You so DAMN SEXY GIRL! It's HALLOWEEN TIME for your kiddo's!! Yippee! I thought of this song when you were getting some together for Halloween

elvis costello - spooky girlfriend

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
He's been around forever and a day...

hAVe A gReAT dAy jaaaaaNICE!!

Black Magic Woman - Santana!!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  970  971  ... 1468  Next »
9661 to 9670 of 14671
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.