Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  961  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  970  ... 1568  Next »
9651 to 9660 of 15676
User Details are only visible to members.
;)

that just makes me think of the Madonna song Hanky Panky (you can just spank me)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21900 posts)
BLOOD IS GONE FOR SURE! I owe you BIG TIME!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8723 posts)
Lick by Joi

I'll put my heels on for you baby The ones that wrap all around my leg Your every touch excites me And damnit I aint too proud to beg And even when you're not around me The tingling just won't go away Don't make my body wait no longer Because this pussycat's ready to play play play play play

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21900 posts)
YIKES! The blood left again PG

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8723 posts)
Ah huh! Now I get it PG. Damn... I was thinking with the wrong head again.

Ummm can't think of song I'll wait til blood returns

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8723 posts)
lol I teach a routine to Human Nature and I call it my 50 shades of grey song.

Erotic City- Prince

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21900 posts)
You know... that's what I love about you women.. you really got it AND LOVE to show it.. Loookin good Peg.

Walk don't Run ;-)- The Ventures

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8723 posts)
I love when doves cry and the images some of the lyrics creates.

I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me [it's human nature] You wouldn't let me say the words I longed to say You didn't want to see life through my eyes [Express yourself, don't repress yourself] You tried to shove me back inside your narrow room And silence me with bitterness and lies [Express yourself, don't repress yourself] Did I say something wrong? Oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about sex [I musta been crazy] Did I stay too long? Oops, I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind [What was I thinking]

I don't know why it suits my mood no one around here is trying to repress me. Guess I'm thinking about some of my students.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21900 posts)
Little Red Corvette- Prince

I cannot wait to start running again!

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(6396 posts)
LOL what?? I haven't heard that one.. What's you and trooper up to tonight? I know you been BUSY!!

When Doves Cry- Prince

"Dig if u will the picture Of u and I engaged in a kiss The sweat of your body covers me "

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8723 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  961  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  970  ... 1568  Next »
9651 to 9660 of 15676
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.