Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  960  961  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  ... 1364  Next »
9641 to 9650 of 13639
User Details are only visible to members.
Hiya Funshine! I'm watching football butt butt butt definitely gonna play that song!

"She came in like a hurricane... Wearing boots and diamond rings...With a fox fur on her shoulder .. She set wondering and I could tell she was feeling abandoned because she flashed a look across my way. She said "hop for a ride" You'll never ask me but I'll tell you anyway .." Silver Heels - The Original Fleetwood Mac.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
BLM - another one that won't disappoint.

When you talk to me - Michael Grimm

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Joe Cocker - Don't let the sun go down on me .

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
"I'm so Excited" by The Pointer Sisters.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
young the giant .... cough syrup

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Like a few other female performers who also sing, Eliane is a pianist and composer. With her music we could dance in the samba or merengue style.

You might like a samba table dance, Mr. BlackLeatherMan.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8210 posts)
I'll listen to your new song Shibby (hee hee) and I too better get something done today.. The version on youtube is Nada Surf Popular posted by shawn341

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
Frank Sinatra's version is one of my Favorite Songs of all time. Elaine sang that Live version I mentioned.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
It is rare to hear anyone else sing that song. My husband had it on an album by Vic Damone, and his was the only version I had heard. This is the first time I have heard it sung by a female voice, and it is so perfect, it just lures me to into a solo dance performance. Who performed it at Jazz Fest in Spain?

Eliane's version is enchanting, isn't it?

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8210 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  960  961  962  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  ... 1364  Next »
9641 to 9650 of 13639
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.