Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  957  958  959  960  961  962  963  964  965  966  ... 1551  Next »
9611 to 9620 of 15510
User Details are only visible to members.
BLM, you are a crack up! Not a dancing queen (cannot stand that song actually), but if YOU know me, you know I am a true/blue 70s chick, and disco was big then. Favorite is

It's Raining Men -- The Weather Girls, God bless mother nature, she's a single woman to!

Jan, who offers to help that sexy Ms. Shibby with the deck, as that is what I will also be doing this weekend, minus a pool!

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
ain't no sunshine when shes gone, only darkness every day.

Powell WY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
LOL... why do I all of sudden do I feel like my bones ache for a sweet woman.. who is a little tipsy. Damn Shibby's, I'll do that damn deck, right, as long as the onry Shibby is there givin some pool side advice. Can't seem to think of anything else lately! GREAT PIC! .. ... sooooooo JaNICE is the Dancin Queen.. I'll be damn! Ya learn something every day... about someone you thought you knew pretty darn goood.

The big big bang.. the reason I'm alive..... ... . when we take the walk on lalalalala. Great Song Sed.. I'll bet we can light up the sky.. Hey folks .. .. who is this sexy woman standing next to a wall ready for ???? Howdy bobnsan!

Gorgeous Green Eyed Lady.... .. let's play! .. my new download, thanks to you.. with .. hmm.. another new song..

Traveling - Tennis

.. ... and at least have some fun kissin.. you are very very .. what's the word... gorgeous!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Fast Love - George Michael

Parma OH
Username hidden
(401 posts)
LOL @ joy33.

Ain't nothin wrong with it bruddah. :)

Matchbox 20... Unwell

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
Smooth.. "i'm no holy roller, so I just use a bong.."

Rich Young Dumb Nymphomaniac XCR

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
cross canadian ragweed... boys from oklahoma

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Seduction4Two - Thanks! It's new for my new friends on here. :-) LOL

Give it to me baby - Rick James

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
No handsome, this is my five 8's week. Have a blast at your festival.

Bad Girls--Donna Summer

Most of you know the true disco chick in this chicklette, so will be missed for sure.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  957  958  959  960  961  962  963  964  965  966  ... 1551  Next »
9611 to 9620 of 15510
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.