Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  956  957  958  959  960  961  962  963  964  965  ... 1562  Next »
9601 to 9610 of 15617
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL what?? I haven't heard that one.. What's you and trooper up to tonight? I know you been BUSY!!

When Doves Cry- Prince

"Dig if u will the picture Of u and I engaged in a kiss The sweat of your body covers me "

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Human Nature by Madonna

opps, I didn't know we couldn't talk about sex.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
Oh YEAH LOL .. Kenny in two weeks... NEW BOOTS NEW HAT ...Yee HAW!

SOLO Cup - Toby .. here's to a GREAT TIME(s)!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Giant grin and laughter here. .. You ROCK Shibby! LMAO. Way too funny, cool and everything inbetween. How can anyone give an update AND include, a good grandma :-D, tattoo's :-D, Nashville and .. (I think I got to reread this one). FAR OUT! I haven't used that word in ages.

Listening to Bannaroo .. drinkin a beer AND lovin this update!

Alabama Shakes - Rise to the Sun

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Company-Bad Company

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"I went to bed with an Angel at least that what she said Oh but as she tore her dress I got the devil's daughter in my bed" LOL good song Melvin.

Ebony Eyes - Bob Welch (RIP) "Have you seen that girl in the corner .. I would like to take you out of your chains.. your eyes have me dreaming, your eyes got me blind.."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Good morning! TGIF! It is right Melvin "If you drink don't drive do the watermelon crawl".. Donovan has that cool sound "the hippies are out to make it rich.. AND .. "Way down below the ocean... is where I wanna be..- Atlantis"

Sentimental Lady - Bob Welch (RIP)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Donovan...Season of the Witch.

He was finally inducted to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame.

He will be a Candidate for the Mayhem Hall next time around. If you havent checked it out yet. The Mayhem Hall of Fame is up. Inductees will be final at the end of June.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Holy crap! that's a HOT kitten..

Cat Scratch Fever - Ted

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Goooooood Morning Swingas! Such a fun mix to listen to and "I'm not sure how I got here" this morning..maybe I did the Watermelon Crawl.

Last Name - Carrie Underwood

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  956  957  958  959  960  961  962  963  964  965  ... 1562  Next »
9601 to 9610 of 15617
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.