Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  955.1  956.1  957.1  958.1  959.1  960.1  961.1  962.1  963.1  964.1  ... 1358  Next »
9592 to 9601 of 13578
User Details are only visible to members.
It is true, Mr. BlackLeatherman, Eliane has that same sweet hushabye/whisper-voice quality that is so sensuously alluring, just as Astrid did. I also downloaded a version of 'Girl from Ipanema' from "Boss Nova Stories" and it has a different intro. She sings it slightly ahead of the beat, and it is a unique performance without being a deliberate mimic of Getz/Gilberto classis version.

Eliane is a wondrous talent, isn't she?

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8183 posts)
That is funny Shibby!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
I've never heard this show tune sung as a bossa nova version. It's a perfect evening cocktail lounge/beach club song, 'Baubles, Banglels & Beads' from "Dreamer."

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8183 posts)
WOW Zazzy! .. Eliane is so damn pretty and what a sexy voice.. reminds me of the one and only .. Astrud!

Stan Getz & Astrud Gilberto - Corcovado

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
Now playing--'Stay Cool' by Eliane Elias from "Light My Fire." A bossa nova version.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8183 posts)
That is a GOOOOD video and song! LOL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
Absolutley no pressure .. if doesn't help motivate you just drop it. I was just thinking since its hard finding a buddy system there.. you may need to try a whole bunch of things to keep at it... I'm absolutley willing to help! :-D

Lonely - Akon

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
May will do that later, BLM (fitness thread that is).

Only the Lonely--Journey

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
jan .. umm .. I hope that "pep talk" will get you posting something in the Fitness Thread .. sure is lonely there.

Only the Lonely - Roy O!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
Suspicious Minds - Dwight Yoakam

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  955.1  956.1  957.1  958.1  959.1  960.1  961.1  962.1  963.1  964.1  ... 1358  Next »
9592 to 9601 of 13578
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.