Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... More 
Start   9591 to 9600 of 12682   End
User Details are only visible to members.
rude boy...... Rihania...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I'm digging Starrynights pics.

Corset, schoolgirl, cabaret, boyshorts, thigh highs with and without garters.

mhmm.

I can't even think of a song to make this post on topic.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
The family of a soldier will finally get the opportunity to give him a proper burial after 40 agonizing years of waiting. Dozens of flags and hundreds of people lined IL Rt.157 in Glen Carbon in honor of 20 year old U.S. Army Spc. Randy Dalton, a Vietnam veteran, whose remains finally made it back home to Madison County, IL Friday.

Dalton was a door gunner on a OH-6A Cayuse helicopter that was shot down in the Kracheh Province in Cambodia on July 24th, 1971. The search and rescue team sent in was only able to extract the pilot, who survived the crash, due to heavy enemy ground fire. When the team came back the next day, the bodies of Dalton and the other crew member were missing. On July 25th, 1971, Dalton was officially listed as KIA.

His body could not be retrieved. In 1989, bones were turned over to the U.S. and earlier this year, Dalton was positively identified using DNA supplied by his three sisters.

Finally he comes home. After 41 years to the day he is laid to rest.

Still in Saigon...Charlie Daniels Band.

Missing in action There are 1,737 unaccounted-for Americans lost in the Vietnam War as of Aug. 19, according to the Department of Defense POW/Missing Personnel Office (DPMO). That total includes Americans lost in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and China. “Of the remaining 1,332 Americans still unaccounted for in the country of Vietnam, 614 are in a ‘no further pursuit’ status, meaning that as a result of rigorous investigation we have conclusive evidence the individual perished, but do not believe it possible to recover his remains,” reads the DPMO’s b site.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Wow! The first pic went thru fast ... must of not have had those contraband sniffing dogs checking everything.

All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down - HANK!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
She has little smiley there... Hey jk give it a try .. it's gotta be easier than me. You have someone to hold that f'n camera! HA!

My cowboy pics are done.. now to get them thru customs.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
come on now SHIB, you should know me better than that by now. i was just reading what you wrote and thought, it probably seems like that's what we're doing. maybe some are. ok, i'm sure some are. me, i'm just trying to do people a favor once in a while. i didn't think you were attacking.

and BLM, to be honest, i'm thinking even the straight ladies enjoy her pics more than mine. and why not? but let me get this straight... women here WANT to see pics of the guys?

just kidding.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Now that's a ride Shibby! I had a GOOD one too.. this afternoon? .. part duex.. FREE WEIGHTS!!!! Yipppee!!!! After I'm "pumped" I thinkin of takin some cowboy pics to post too! ;-D

Jk .. some of the women here like looking at the husband too. Just sayin..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
well, here's the thing SHIB, i honestly don't intend to be hiding behind her when i use her photo instead of mine. i just look at her photos... then i look at mine... and i'm asking myself, who's pic would these people rather be looking at? LOL seriously!

JAMES ;-)

the only living boy in new york... simon & garfunkel

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
HA!! That's a good one .... been there ;-)

Time to get on my iron horse and "Pump up my Kicks"! Shibby my dear .. you (and now Tom haha) have been MANY an inspiration for my Pumped Up Kicks .. thank you sweetie.

"I should've learned to rope and ride I'd be wearing my six-shooter riding my pony on a cattle drive Stealing the young girl's hearts"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
Well Shibby thank gawd I didn't know what I know now! HA! Well I think he must of been getting ready to Hit it! .... I'm sure ladies here would love to see him dance to that one.

Should of been a cowboy- WHO ELSE?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... More 
Start   9591 to 9600 of 12682   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood