Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  953  954  955  956  957  958  959  960  961  962  ... 1556  Next »
9571 to 9580 of 15551
User Details are only visible to members.
Roofer will price match if you insist.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thank you sweetie! I love the update and enjoy your day! Always thinking of you guys.

road trippin- red hot chili peppers

Road trippin' with my two favorite allies Fully loaded we got snacks and supplies It's time to leave this town It's time to steal away Let's go get lost Anywhere in the U.S.A.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
GREAT SONG Shibby! I think these guys you are waiting on are all hanging out with Merle if you ask me. LOL. I love to hear from you and always an inspiration for something to me. For some reason all of a sudden I want to paint something soft and cute. Still haven't heard what Toby's been up to since you cut his balls off...meanie!

Kathleen Edwards - Side Car

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
YEAH!!!! Hiya Shibby!!! Of course you have to pop in and update...once a week will do... FOR SOME PEOPLE! ... ok.. nevermind ..I understand. So you're a hot mama crusin in style now. Don't read the manual. Half the fun is finding out how something works... a year or two later. HA!

Highway Star - Deep Purple "Nobody Gonna Take My Car, I'm Gonna Race It To The Ground Nobody Gonna Beat My Car, It's Gonna Break The Speed Of Sound Oooh It's A Killer Machine, It's Got Everything Like A Driving Power, Big Fat Tires And Everything!"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Gooooood morning! "I have a nickel in my pocket".. that's funny.. I'll bet Rdy would show me her underwears for that. Those are some great breasts cricket .. I hope they are not bigfoots. Damn I miss Shibby... someone tell her to stop being a good wife and mom and come play.

I Woke Up With This Song In My Head This Morning - Bright Eyes

"I woke up with this song in my head this morning. I was dreaming about your record collection and all of our scratched affection. I woke up with this song in my head this morning. With no singing. With no swinging too. There is no dancing. There is no missing you"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Alabama - Feels So Right

Alvarado TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Urban Bandits....Breaking the Wall.

Listening to one of our great DJ's in the Philippines

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
You know who has their claws in me ;) "sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me"

something about nipple colored roses made me want to take pictures the other day.

song for my current mood

Run to you- Lady Antebellum and Matt Nathanson

You pull me in close? You buckle my knees? I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe? You trace my lines ?(You trace your lines)? Stirring my soul? Shoot sparks at the heart of the world and I watch it explode? (I watch you, I watch you)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
You do huh? Isn't that a pretty nipple. "You've got your ball You've got your chain Tied to me tight tie me up again Who's got their claws in you my friend" ;-)

Crash into Me - Dave Mathews

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Genie in a Bottle- xtina

mainly because I feel like I'm being rubbed the right way ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  953  954  955  956  957  958  959  960  961  962  ... 1556  Next »
9571 to 9580 of 15551
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.