Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  953  954  955  956  957  958  959  960  961  962  ... 1354  Next »
9571 to 9580 of 13539
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL .. for the WORLD to see.. it's just "friends".. I hear ya.. :-( there is a Fitness Thread.. it's NOT just for jocks .. its what WE want it to be. We all need motivation and I've used it more than once.. You're still a youngster and will do just fine! All this time I thought you were a country gal .. when you mentioned the "burgh" I thought you country kids visited the big city.

Let's Get Physical - Olivia Newton John

Ps.. can you email .. I'm chatty .. but don't like Chat.. If I leave IM On I get all kinds wanting you to be Bi.. even though my Profile says Straight. Honestly, HONESTLY, HONESTLY.. I have nothing EVER against anyone for being themselves .. but that phone keeps ringing and ringing and ringing.. if you don't pick up they get mad, if you do pick up they wanna see your package... LOL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Zumba or a aerobic toning class. My problem is not many people here (Somerset County) will commit on a buddy system level. I took classes with a gal back in the burgh. She kept me extremely motivated and would never let me not go. Here, I don't have that. So hopefully, I will meet someone there who can help me with that. Long story short, it was very hard to make an adjustment from city to country, fell into a huge funk, and not that I am finally adjusted to it, I am ready to start looking better than I let myself of late.

I hate typing all the shit for the world to see though, so if you want to ask, just IM me. Liening towards the Zumba for sure though.

It's My Life -- Bon Jovi

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
What classes are you thinking of taking?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
That is too cool jan!! I remember my "only childs" birthday's when she was younger.. she would get mad at me if was playing with the other kids and not giving her ALL the attention. I just love playing games with kids! My nieces and nephews still say I "cheated ALL the time". Just wanted them to learn that life's not fair... hee hee

Summer Breeze - Seals & Croft

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Good morning, just awaking. Ha, Jim didn't go, it was just me, my DIL and the granddaughters. We had a wonderful time playing, singing and laughing and watchin the birthday girl have a wonderful birthday. After having a one year old all day and night Saturday until yesterday morning and the running around the park with the granddaughters, I am pooped, but have to clean, shop and look into some classes I have been yearning to take.

We May Never Pass This Way Again -- Seals & Crofts

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Good Morning Swingas! Hope Jim, Jan and family had a great time at BFF's!!!

I Wonder - Rosanne Cash

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
I Want You To Want Me... Cheap Trick

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Eddie Money... Take Me Home Tonight

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Hips Don't Lie--Shakira

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
"Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  953  954  955  956  957  958  959  960  961  962  ... 1354  Next »
9571 to 9580 of 13539
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.