Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  945  946  947  948  949  950  951  952  953  954  ... 1548  Next »
9491 to 9500 of 15477
User Details are only visible to members.
Good morning swingas!!! What would this world be without nurses. Nurses who can comfort you and be by your side when that time comes. AMAZING person you are Shibby. Such an inspiration! I hope my heart can be as yours when I grow up.

Walk Away - James Gang

"Takin' my time Choosin' my lines Try'n' to decide what to do Looks like my stop Don't wanna get off Got myself hung up on you

Seems to me You don't wanna talk about it Seems to me You just turn your pretty head and walk away

Places I've known Things that I'm growin' Don't taste the same without you I got my self in The worst mess I've been And I find myself starvin' without you

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
hair of the dog by nazrath

Now your messing with a son of a bitch

Bluefield WV
Username hidden
(51 posts)
My heart goes out to you, Shibby, and all you are going through with your Father. It looks as though you are able to look at your life and all that is good and move on. That is quite a gift.

PS - Tell the roofers you want the contract broken down line by line - you want to know what each item is costing you by square foot - including the labor. Let them know that if they do not do that for you, they will not be considered for the job and that you are comparing estimates.

Good luck.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6401 posts)
Ann-Margret Let me Entertain you

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21881 posts)
:(... and however you make real real real teary face. Thanks for sharing always! Prayers work and I have one with your number on it. A church song I like to listen to when my heart hurts and I long for yesterday AND all that GOOD STUFF.

Grandpa - The Judds

You have saved this mans' soul who was in need too.. more than a bunch of times.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Soffit is probably fine. Nothing bad ever happens to it unless the wind rips it out. Leave it be. Maybe even the fascia is fine. Most of it is covered by gutter.

I'd still negotiate with him. Believe me, if they are doing it based on insurance estimates he has plenty of room for negotiation.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Roofer will price match if you insist.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thank you sweetie! I love the update and enjoy your day! Always thinking of you guys.

road trippin- red hot chili peppers

Road trippin' with my two favorite allies Fully loaded we got snacks and supplies It's time to leave this town It's time to steal away Let's go get lost Anywhere in the U.S.A.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
GREAT SONG Shibby! I think these guys you are waiting on are all hanging out with Merle if you ask me. LOL. I love to hear from you and always an inspiration for something to me. For some reason all of a sudden I want to paint something soft and cute. Still haven't heard what Toby's been up to since you cut his balls off...meanie!

Kathleen Edwards - Side Car

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
YEAH!!!! Hiya Shibby!!! Of course you have to pop in and update...once a week will do... FOR SOME PEOPLE! ... ok.. nevermind ..I understand. So you're a hot mama crusin in style now. Don't read the manual. Half the fun is finding out how something works... a year or two later. HA!

Highway Star - Deep Purple "Nobody Gonna Take My Car, I'm Gonna Race It To The Ground Nobody Gonna Beat My Car, It's Gonna Break The Speed Of Sound Oooh It's A Killer Machine, It's Got Everything Like A Driving Power, Big Fat Tires And Everything!"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  945  946  947  948  949  950  951  952  953  954  ... 1548  Next »
9491 to 9500 of 15477
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.