Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  944.1  945.1  946.1  947.1  948.1  949.1  950.1  951.1  952.1  953.1  ... 1398  Next »
9482 to 9491 of 13976
User Details are only visible to members.
The audiophile with major style.....oh...and the hits keep coming!

Yeah - the pubs were too crowded - more room here to dance your ass around to all the good music.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6091 posts)
LOL you're a funny girl!... I aint gonna help you.. well when I first joined all the "bars" were too rowdy and I was just lookin for same great "ASS". AND SURE FOUND IT HERE! ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
Hi BLM, You have become like the thread DJ here. Instead of the Geater with the Heater, you are the.....um......

Bad Ass with the Great Ass? Shit, I know I can come up with something better than that.....Help!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6091 posts)
Funshine, that is a great song - I am downloading that shit for tomorrow. Thanks

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6091 posts)
hey peggy.. that Green Day song was fun to listen to AGAIN. I took my kiddo to many concerts, NSync, BackStreet Boys, Brittney, Avril, My Chemical Romance and many more... the concert I really LOVED was Green Day!!! I still like 'em! ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
DAMN Funshine.. that Young the Giant - "My Body" is a GREAT SONG!!! "My body tells me nooooo...but I wont quit cause i wont knowwwww!" WOW!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
Hiya Peggy and Funshine! .. NICE MuSIc! Gonna fire some up now!

ENJOY being LAZY .. LOL.. you deserve it Shibby and we better not get any snow until the end of October! As far as working out goes in the winter.. well this winter I'm gonna try and do this FUCKING CRAZY Crossfit thingy... The thought of it bums me out. LOL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
Basket Case - Green Day

Running song du jour

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6091 posts)
Young the Giant - My Body

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Hiya Shibby! .. Boy I just finished a great workout! ... How r ya? ;-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  944.1  945.1  946.1  947.1  948.1  949.1  950.1  951.1  952.1  953.1  ... 1398  Next »
9482 to 9491 of 13976
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.