Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  951  952  953  ... 1555  Next »
9481 to 9490 of 15545
User Details are only visible to members.
Rainy days and Mondays.....

its a rainy monday in Kentucky, but kiddo's are off to camp anyway. Which is a good thing because they are driving me crazy!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
LOL.. I'm really gonna use that with St Peter too! I just hope that girl didn't turn out to be a serial killer or something bad.

Taking Care of Business - BTO

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
See even back in the day you were impressing St. Peter, eyh? Always doing those "good deeds", thank goodness someone still does.

Captain Fantastic, so 70s, reminds me of the rise and fall of ziggy too, so

Modern Love, David Bowie.

Off to the madness!!!!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Yes Krauss. I always have a hangover even if I don't drink. I have that sleep apnea thingy. I think I told you that. I'll tell you what though, I'm always glad that I wake up. :-) That song your playing reminds me of the summer I saved this girl from drowning in a cold mountain river in Colorado. I was a long hair and people felt like we were good for nothing. Showed them. HA!

captain fantastic and the brown dirt cowboy - that royal mess

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Krauss?????

Me, I never touch the hard stuff--this way I rarely ever have a hangie!!!!

Someone Saved My Life Tonight -- Sir Elton, goes to a remarkable woman who is saving her friend's life.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
LOL... I'll tell you something you shouldn't fuck with, Wild Turkey's "American Honey" it is smooth and goes down way to easily for me. Knocked me out good yesterday.

Whiskey Lullaby-Brad and Alison (not my story but I sure feel dead. HA!)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Odd Sunday really.. kid has been a REAL REAL REAL pill as of late.. BUT got my beauty work in and then some... and had a relaxing time with some LS friends

Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer .. if it weren't for body ,,, I'd have nobody.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Hey you, how is your Sunday?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Well.. "Shepard ..Chensey" they are all fun! What is this??? A test? Sit back baby and just hope you have a mailbox in the morning.. and a dog. You better be watching Toby! Aww nevermind.. I know you are. :-D Show Tommy .. .. "Up from the ashes, out of the flames keeps gettin' stronger, like a slow rollin' train watch it run" and THEN ... just blow his mind!

HA!

Hiya Green eyes!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Shibby,

How did Toby take to the pool? Did you you take him in or did he jump in on his own?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  951  952  953  ... 1555  Next »
9481 to 9490 of 15545
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.