Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  951  ... 1537  Next »
9461 to 9470 of 15365
User Details are only visible to members.
For Robin Gibb,

How Deep is Your Love--Bee Gees

another one of my all time favorites.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
I am totally in love at the moment with Taylor Momson, the bad is called The Pretty Reckless. The song make me want to die...its the BOMB

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I love that feeling when you think you must still be dreaming.. HA HA! Beeeeen there.. I just love seeing your pics and thinking "She tears up wood while making it stand up". Great talent you have. hee hee I too better get my ass movin if I'm gonna get everything in today including COLD ICEY ONES mowing looking at all the sexy lake walkers. Of course I don't wear a shirt cause I need a little tan AND attention. HA!

That Smell - Lynyrd Sknyrd "Whiskey bottles, and brand new cars Oak tree you're in my way ..."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8323 posts)
Well I have some advice for Tom. "Never be worth more to someone dead than alive". HA!

hmmm... song... I have so many going thru my head this mornig getting ready for they gym, bike ride and MOW! I got that Sed song on my Shuffle now.. I'll play that one.

The Big Bang - Rock Mafia! .. nice name for a band too

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8323 posts)
Ya Jan, Disco was just thrown at us in a flash right..thank goodness I guess.. made me trim my hair, comb it and put on the tight bell bottoms instead of the holey ones... I'll bet the Burgh and you was hopping in those days. Way too funny Shibby! Nothing like jacking up the porch with a few cold ones in the belly. Just make sure you have the whole family standing on it when he does. LOL I miss my old small town when I hear you talking. Merle!!!! Where is the town genius hanging out these days. LOL Hopefully someone at the dog park knows. Well I have a full day myself with my kiddos "dad please help list" it never ends. Gonna take a ride to the bad side of the tracks today replacing her windshield, a lunch date with a "friend' and sometime I gotta start mowing that junge in the back.

(My Friends Are Gonna Be) Strangers - Merle (Haggard)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8323 posts)
BLM, you are a crack up! Not a dancing queen (cannot stand that song actually), but if YOU know me, you know I am a true/blue 70s chick, and disco was big then. Favorite is

It's Raining Men -- The Weather Girls, God bless mother nature, she's a single woman to!

Jan, who offers to help that sexy Ms. Shibby with the deck, as that is what I will also be doing this weekend, minus a pool!

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
ain't no sunshine when shes gone, only darkness every day.

Powell WY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
LOL... why do I all of sudden do I feel like my bones ache for a sweet woman.. who is a little tipsy. Damn Shibby's, I'll do that damn deck, right, as long as the onry Shibby is there givin some pool side advice. Can't seem to think of anything else lately! GREAT PIC! .. ... sooooooo JaNICE is the Dancin Queen.. I'll be damn! Ya learn something every day... about someone you thought you knew pretty darn goood.

The big big bang.. the reason I'm alive..... ... . when we take the walk on lalalalala. Great Song Sed.. I'll bet we can light up the sky.. Hey folks .. .. who is this sexy woman standing next to a wall ready for ???? Howdy bobnsan!

Gorgeous Green Eyed Lady.... .. let's play! .. my new download, thanks to you.. with .. hmm.. another new song..

Traveling - Tennis

.. ... and at least have some fun kissin.. you are very very .. what's the word... gorgeous!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8323 posts)
Fast Love - George Michael

Parma OH
Username hidden
(401 posts)
LOL @ joy33.

Ain't nothin wrong with it bruddah. :)

Matchbox 20... Unwell

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  951  ... 1537  Next »
9461 to 9470 of 15365
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.