A Song to Suit your current Mood : Swingers Discussion 86848109461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumA Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... More 
Start   9461 to 9470 of 11379   End
User Details are only visible to members.
finally viewed the video of Pink's F-ing Perfect. I love it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I've Got A Feeling -- Black Eyed Peas

I really like that song

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
The Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Dance With Me--Novelle Vague

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6970 posts)
A tribute to the crew of the Challenger 25 years ago; their vision and bravery (and ultimate sacrifice) is a light to a better future:

Flying for Me Written by John Denver

Well, I guess that you probably know by now I was one who wanted to fly I wanted to ride on that arrow of fire right up into heaven And I wanted to go for every man, every child, every mother of children I wanted to carry the dreams of all people right up to the stars And I prayed that I'd find an answer there Or maybe I would find the song Giving a voice to all of the hearts that can not be heard And for all of the ones who live in fear And all of those who stand apart My being there would bring us a little step closer together

They were flying for me, they were flying for everyone They were trying to see, a brighter day for each and everyone They gave us their light, they gave us their spirit, and all they could be They were flying for me, they were flying for me

And I wanted to wish on the Milky Way and dance upon a falling star I wanted to give myself, and free myself, enjoin' myself with it all!

Given the chance to dream, it can be done The promise of tomorrow is real Children of spaceship Earth, the future belongs to us all

She was flying for me, she was flying for everyone She was trying to see, a brighter day for each and everyone She gave us her light, she gave us her spirit, and all she could be She was flying for me

They were flying for me, they were flying for everyone They were trying to see, a brighter day for each and everyone They gave us their light, they gave us their spirit, and all they could be They were flying for me, they were flying for me they were flying for me, they were flying for me.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
constant buzzing of a gnat...... Thought it was too cold for that this time of year....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
I-95 asshole song - Jimmy buffet

Well I was drivin' down I-95 the other night Somebody nearly cut me right off the road I decided it wasn't gonna do any good to get mad So I wrote a song about him instead It goes like this...

Were you born an asshole? Or did you work at it your whole life? Either way it worked out fine 'Cause you're an asshole tonight

Yes you're an A-S-S-H-O-L-E And don't you try to blame it on me You deserve all the credit You're an asshole tonight

You were an asshole yesterday You're an asshole tonight And I've got a feelin' You'll be an asshole the rest of your life

(Instrumental Break)

And I was talkin' to your mother Just the other night I told her I thought you were an asshole She said, "Yes, I think you're right"

And all your friends are assholes 'Cause you've known them your whole life And somebody told me You've got an asshole for a wife

Were you born an asshole? Or did you work at it your whole life? Either way it worked out fine 'Cause you're an aaaass...hole tonight

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
In honor of the black n gold:

Here We Go --sung by burgh boys

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Sundown

Gordon Lightfoot

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Turn the page-Bob Seger

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... More 
Start   9461 to 9470 of 11379   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood