Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  ... 1469  Next »
9451 to 9460 of 14687
User Details are only visible to members.
Would You Like To Spend Christmas On Christmas Island? {the Jimmy Buffet version}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8576 posts)
Ditto to what Shibby said about the Stones. The first time I noticed that my son (then 14 or 15) had "borrowed" any of my music CDs, it was Hot Rocks. I was happy that he and I liked the same music, and before long he and I were going to concerts together.

I'll never forget that day he and I listened to Hot Rocks together after I found him with it. In my mind it marks the transition point from me being his soccer coach, to us being buddies.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
You're so damn cute Shibby. Great pics! Oh man.. :-( .. I was sending positive vibes your way hoping things will get better. Hope you're doing some living!

Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6157 posts)
Those are some great pics Shibby!

Our Day Will Come - Amy Winehouse (Heard this on the radio today. Album out next week)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6157 posts)
It's raining here, and the temperature's dropping. I started thinking of this song when I got the morning paper...

Naked Eye--Luscious Jackson

with my naked eye i saw all the falling rain coming down on me

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Hey hotness, where ya been holdin up? Thx

Missed pervin yur pics!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
Ted Nugent

Stranglehold

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
Set You Free - Allison Moorer

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
seems like the same songs of the last several mondays

Rainy days and Mondays and Kentucky Rain.

Although according to the news I might be singing "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" by the end of the day. Wait...I hate snow even more then rain so no I won't.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21530 posts)
Thanks, Shib for the well wishes right back mom is better and my son we have to monitor but should know more in January. And I'm with you with the deer-yesterday we had a beautiful buck like inches away, I yelled, Run Forrest Run. Since we are on a Christmas theme,

O Holy Night-- Johnny Mathis, my all time favorite artist and song.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  ... 1469  Next »
9451 to 9460 of 14687
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.