Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  ... 1548  Next »
9451 to 9460 of 15471
User Details are only visible to members.
lol I teach a routine to Human Nature and I call it my 50 shades of grey song.

Erotic City- Prince

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21880 posts)
You know... that's what I love about you women.. you really got it AND LOVE to show it.. Loookin good Peg.

Walk don't Run ;-)- The Ventures

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I love when doves cry and the images some of the lyrics creates.

I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me [it's human nature] You wouldn't let me say the words I longed to say You didn't want to see life through my eyes [Express yourself, don't repress yourself] You tried to shove me back inside your narrow room And silence me with bitterness and lies [Express yourself, don't repress yourself] Did I say something wrong? Oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about sex [I musta been crazy] Did I stay too long? Oops, I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind [What was I thinking]

I don't know why it suits my mood no one around here is trying to repress me. Guess I'm thinking about some of my students.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21880 posts)
Little Red Corvette- Prince

I cannot wait to start running again!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6401 posts)
LOL what?? I haven't heard that one.. What's you and trooper up to tonight? I know you been BUSY!!

When Doves Cry- Prince

"Dig if u will the picture Of u and I engaged in a kiss The sweat of your body covers me "

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Human Nature by Madonna

opps, I didn't know we couldn't talk about sex.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21880 posts)
Oh YEAH LOL .. Kenny in two weeks... NEW BOOTS NEW HAT ...Yee HAW!

SOLO Cup - Toby .. here's to a GREAT TIME(s)!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Giant grin and laughter here. .. You ROCK Shibby! LMAO. Way too funny, cool and everything inbetween. How can anyone give an update AND include, a good grandma :-D, tattoo's :-D, Nashville and .. (I think I got to reread this one). FAR OUT! I haven't used that word in ages.

Listening to Bannaroo .. drinkin a beer AND lovin this update!

Alabama Shakes - Rise to the Sun

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Company-Bad Company

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"I went to bed with an Angel at least that what she said Oh but as she tore her dress I got the devil's daughter in my bed" LOL good song Melvin.

Ebony Eyes - Bob Welch (RIP) "Have you seen that girl in the corner .. I would like to take you out of your chains.. your eyes have me dreaming, your eyes got me blind.."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  ... 1548  Next »
9451 to 9460 of 15471
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.