Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  940  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  ... 1399  Next »
9441 to 9450 of 13988
User Details are only visible to members.
Good girls don't - but I do

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
SUPERTRAMP! Have not listened to them in ages. We need a 70’s & 80’s dance party.

I am so nostalgic today.

Show Me the Way - Peter Frampton

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
I'm A Believer--Smash Mouth

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Life in a Glass House - Radiohead

Username hidden
(133 posts)
I am dressing for the weather - thanks runner

So sad I'll admit to knowing this, but Rainy Days was The Carpenters, who later changed their name to .......Carpenters. I remember listening to them and singing my heart out, and then putting the Ramones and singing my heart out. No wonder I am confused.

Needles and Pins - The Ramones. But written by Sonny Bono, I think! Gonna go google

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
Nic, I just saw the Smithereens this summer - and Just saw that they are going to be at The Stone Pony when I was in Asbury Park. I have their new CD, and it is really good.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
BLM - Have a Little Faith still gives me frigging inch-high goosebumps whenever I hear him play it - what a beautiful song.

Love Ry Cooder too - all of those Singer-Songwriters, though Hiatt, Lovett, Earle and Lucinda are my favorites. Little Head - John Hiatt. At the other end of his oeuvre

And for Nic .....doing well, thanks for asking.... When the Saint Go Marcing In - although I am sure there could be nothing further from the truth!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
Speaking of fine....how ya doin' Peg?

A Girl Like You ~ The Smithereens

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
He is GOOD! .. don't tell me there are times you can listen to some dreamy Ry Cooder (Paris, TX)

john hiatt - have a little faith in me

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4854 posts)
Memphis in the Meantime - John Hiatt

I have seen him so many times in concert, and I love it when he tells the story behind this song.

He was in Nashville trying to make it as a CW songwriter, but his heart was always in Memphis with the blues.

I need a little shot of that rhythm baby Mixed up with those country blues I wanna trade in these old cowboy boots For some fine Italian shoes.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  940  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  ... 1399  Next »
9441 to 9450 of 13988
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.