Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  940  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  ... 1548  Next »
9441 to 9450 of 15472
User Details are only visible to members.
Evening hottie, how are you BLM?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Oh Crap.. green eyes..now NEW strategy for tomorrow night's date.. load will be gone so I better think..

Hiya Sed!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Josephine - Chris Rea

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
LMAO... nah.. me???

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Horny by T Mousse might suit your current mood then ;)

You got me horny in the morning and you know I tried to call you but I can't find the telephone I sent a message through the internet but it rejected I wrote you a letter and I send it through the post

The post it takes so long So I got to sing this song To let you know how I feel, what's the deal baby And I can't wait for you And the things you make me do My heart is ringing so I'm singing this song for you

Chorus: I'm horny, horny, horny, horny So horny, I'm horny, horny, horny I'm horny, horny, horny, horny So horny, I'm horny, horny, horny tonight

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21875 posts)
:-D .. I reducing to just symbols .. no blood and hard to type with big finger in the way

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
;)

that just makes me think of the Madonna song Hanky Panky (you can just spank me)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21875 posts)
BLOOD IS GONE FOR SURE! I owe you BIG TIME!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Lick by Joi

I'll put my heels on for you baby The ones that wrap all around my leg Your every touch excites me And damnit I aint too proud to beg And even when you're not around me The tingling just won't go away Don't make my body wait no longer Because this pussycat's ready to play play play play play

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21875 posts)
YIKES! The blood left again PG

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  940  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  ... 1548  Next »
9441 to 9450 of 15472
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.