Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... More 
Start   9441 to 9450 of 12129   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can imagine Elliot drunk, without a doubt! I'd like to see that, bet those 2 are funny!!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I can't imagine B drunk!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I still got a few things to do before tomorrow but I've gotten most everything done. Been crazy!

So did he catch any fish or just drink to much and eat to much bacon grease :)

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Ah M, the only the one that missed me :)

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Salvation~Five Finger Death Punch

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Your Mind Is On Vacation --Mose Allison

Sitting there yakkin right in my face Coming on like you own the place If silence was golden You couldnt raise a dime Cause your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime

Youre quoting figures, you're dropping names Youre telling stories, you're playing games You always laugh when things aint funny You try to sound like you don't need money If talk was criminal, you'd lead a life of crime Cause your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime

You know that life is short and talk is cheap Don't make promises that you can't keep If you don't like the song Im singing, just grin and bear it All I can say is if the shoe fits wear it If you must keep talking please can you make it rhyme Cause your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11742 posts)
Down in a hole....Alice in Chains

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Exactly right! I feel the same way and love my soundtrack. ;-D Here is a song for your soundtrack!!!! You are very sweet!

Trick or treat-sweet to eat On Halloween and New Year's Eve Yankee girls ya just can't beat But they're the best when they're off their feet

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3758 posts)
That would be a very rough time for you emotionally! I feel for you... It's neat you mention songs, meanings and a serious time in your life. That song would have special meaning always.

When my grandmother was dying in the hospital and I filled in for my mom staying there with her. Too hard for my mom. Grandma had alzheimer's disease for many years. I stayed in the hosiptal for about a week only going to my mom's to shower.. my mom did not want her mom to be alone when she passed... never said that but I knew it. The song that helped me through this very emotional time was Day Dreamin by Aretha Franklin. I hadn't heard for years but heard it the airport flying down there. Funny song to remember your grandma, huh? Still makes me cry.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3758 posts)
Isn't that the truth! You sure can control moods through music... I guess it all started with sweet lulabbies when we were young and living here in America OMG we are exposed to soooo much music. It truely is a renaissance period we live in today! I love it!

That's some deep lyrics and mood your feeling... nice song!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3758 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... More 
Start   9441 to 9450 of 12129   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood