Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... More 
Start   9401 to 9410 of 12579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JK, great song, Roll Me Away and good morning to you all, especially BLM. I loved Mr. Rogers Neighborhood!!!

Agnes -- Donny Iris (burgh boy)

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
musician huh? what a coincidence. maybe a little "jam session" after the "jam session"?

limp bizkit... the nookie

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
How cool is that Jai! Your hubby is a musician! Damn it would be a hard fantasy choice for me.. cowboy OR musician. I guess a singing cowboy it is! And don't you love those Thunderbirds and that song!

Where's jan?

It's a Wonderful Day in the Neighborhood - Who else?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3916 posts)
"She's Tough" by Fabulous Thunderbirds. It is our song. Hubby use to always change black to blonde, when he would sing it at gigs.

You oughta see my baby when she walk down the street Upsettin' everybody she meet She's twenty-three in the waist, thirty-eight in the hips She got long black wavy hair and ruby-red lips

Oh she's tuff Oooo, she's tuff My baby's tuff, she ruff and tuff And that's tuff enuff

She walk past a clock, the clock won't tell time She walk through the college, professor lose his mind

Cause she's tuff Oooo, she's tuff My baby's tuff, she ruff and tuff And that's tuff enuff

The president said to my baby, come here, sweetheart You can stop a world war even before it start We know the enemy won't pull the trigger When they walk out on the front line and they see your fine figure

Cause you tuff Oooo, she's tuff My baby's tuff, she ruff and tuff And that's tuff enuff

And that's tuff enuff And that's tuff enuff And that's tuff enuff

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I was just thinking of Prince or symbol guy!

Scandalous - Symbol Guy ... great massage music or ... yummy time

Snakeskin Cowboys - The Nuge!!! Crazy Concerts

Mainstreet - Bob Seger .. Saw Seger when he first came out as pre show for Bachman Turner Overdrive.. he stole the show.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3916 posts)
bob seger... roll me away

stood alone on a mountain top staring out at the great divide i could go east, i could west it was all up to me to decide just then i saw a young hawk flying and my soul began to rise and pretty soon... my heart was singin' roll, roll me away, i wanna roll me away tonight gotta keep rollin' gotta keep ridin' keep searchin' til i find what's right and as the sunset faded i spoke to the faintest first starlight and i said next time... next time, we'll get it right

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
He is in concert here next week!!

Lonestar - Amazed

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Stranglehold ~ Sweaty Teddy Nugent

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
That is a golden oldie ZZ!

"But then Along Comes Mary-and does she wanna give me kicks and be my steady chick and give me pick of memories- Or maybe rather gather tales from all the fails and tribulations no one ever sees"

Hiya Shibby on Heels! Busy getting all ready to VACATION!?!?

Hiya Kat.. you have EVERYONE dreaming about you dear!

Hiya Ghostrider!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3916 posts)
Perfect, uptempo song--Along Comes Mary {The Association} With great blended vocals and flute trill~~~

"Sweet as the punch"

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7599 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... More 
Start   9401 to 9410 of 12579   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood