Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  936  937  938  939  940  941  942  943  944  945  ... 1336  Next »
9401 to 9410 of 13358
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the son-in-law was "smart" for losing. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
You have a smart son-in-law! .. The debate I hate, position usually comes with someone's age, is the one that "RAP is not music". Most forget they use to say that about Rock & Roll.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I'm NOT saying a WORD .. AND AND AND I'm NOT .. LMAO .. either! hee hee I said "NOT"!!!

Crap I forgot about that surgery.. :-( Damn girl that is scary .. I'll be prayin for best for you!

Jessie J - Price Tag

Ps.. Those are some good movies! :-p

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
HELL YA! Nothing to sneeze about!!! .. LOOK you're saving money AND making money .. and getting in a good party when you can... That ADULT VACA would be looking much better if you do .. but I'm sure ya know your limits. ;-)

Money - Pink Floyd

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Cage The Elephant... In One Ear

"and right out the other"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
That would be him, BLM

Pumpin Iron (sweatin steel), you know this is definately a burgh song!!!! The Iron City Houserockers.

Off to enjoy the sun and day before the storms move in.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
Joe Grushecky - Dance With Me Recorded at the Altar Bar 6/11/2010 .. a jammin song it is!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
LOL, I will have to pull out the cassette, thought it was Stay With Me, but you may be correct. Only on the first cup of jobe here. Our one year old grandson, wore us out as much as we did him.

Joe always would have Bruce do a surprise gig every now and then, that was his inspiration.

Awh, memories like the corners of my mind those were the days my friend.

Peaceful Easy Feelings -- The Eagles

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
are sure that last song shouldn't be "Dance with Me"? I'm listening to Springsteen and Joe Gruschecky - Light of Day 10 Pink Cadillac

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
LOVE THESE SONGS jan! Here's what I listened to.. Joe Grushecky & the Houserockers - Hideaway 1988 ... 1988 Clarion, PA. Recorded at The Red Stallion (aka The Roost) .. a live recording where Joe says it was their first big hit 10 years before.. Gonna fire up the next one!

You're not strange .. JUST MISSING OUT on probably the best food in the world. Nothing like "Road Trippin" especially like the way you're doing it.. even a bad day with family & friends is better than no day ..

road trippin - red hot chili peppers

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  936  937  938  939  940  941  942  943  944  945  ... 1336  Next »
9401 to 9410 of 13358
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.