Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  936  937  938  939  940  941  942  943  944  945  ... 1467  Next »
9401 to 9410 of 14665
User Details are only visible to members.
Hella Good--No Doubt

The waves keep on crashing on me for some reason But your love keeps on coming like a thunder bolt Come here a little closer Cause I wanna see you baby real close up

You got me feelin' hella good So let's just keep on dancin' You hold me like you should So I'm gonna keep on dancin'

The performers deserving of standing ovations And who would have thought it'd be the two of us So don't wake me if I'm dreamin' Cause I'm in the mood come on and give it up.

Ooh yeah, yeah Ooh yeah, yeah

Keep on dancin' Keep on dancin'

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Thanks Handsome. It was funny I had never really listened to the lyrics until I heard it that one night driving into work.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
That's a GREAT SONG PG! I remember some long days/nights driving back from Cape Cod and going over the Tappan Zee Bridge jammin to that one. Perfect song for you!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6078 posts)
Firework-Katie Perry

its the song that got me to finally quit my soul sucking job to pursue my dreams. I need it today to start back on the path.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
You will think twice about seeing me in AC after the first time. Just love to gamble.. AND NOT much of anything else. LOL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6078 posts)
The guy sounds like he is a great time in concert. I think you better have a few beers lined up and cab to take you home for that one. LOL Nice!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6078 posts)
We can go see him in AC!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
John Eddie? going to look that one up now.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6078 posts)
Draggin that line..

canned heat - going up the country (to Imperial MO)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6078 posts)
Another Jersey Boy

John Eddie - I'm Gonna Drink You Pretty

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  936  937  938  939  940  941  942  943  944  945  ... 1467  Next »
9401 to 9410 of 14665
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.