Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  936  937  938  939  940  941  942  943  944  945  ... 1355  Next »
9401 to 9410 of 13546
User Details are only visible to members.
Hiya Shibby!!!! WHAT HAPPENED last night???? of course you can see.. I'll email you

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! THOSE ARE SOME SIC PUPPIES!!! I'm gonna need some special relief! NICE PIC! .. and song

I like where I'm at ...on my back. Floating down in my own riptide .. The water is fine!!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Well, thanks!! :-)

It's sexy when a man likes good music ;-) My definition usually leans towards harder stuff...which I am also a fan of ;-) ;-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Those are some NICE "puppies" ;-) gonna spin that song now

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Riptide- Sick Puppies

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
SECOND STORES!!!! I'm coming! .. that's where I get all my albums. My last "find" I came home with a couple hundred.. unreal is the collection this guy donated.. mine now! More music, mowing and BEER! Still have this song in my head

Creep - Radiohead

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
I know, and it is beautiful. No more flooding? I just want sunshine for a few minutes today, but not looking like it untl Monday, so looks like a good day to hit the second hand stores.

Going to California -- Zepplin

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
No problem jan.. what I think is kinda neat is I was just describing it to you the other morning.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
Yes, BLM, I saw them, just didn't get a chance to comment on the beauty of what ya have. It is truly stunning and beautiful.

Burning Down The House - Talking Heads

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
you cannot go wrong starting the day off with the boss.

bruce springsteen.... jungleland

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7038 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  936  937  938  939  940  941  942  943  944  945  ... 1355  Next »
9401 to 9410 of 13546
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.