Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  935.1  936.1  937.1  938.1  939.1  940.1  941.1  942.1  943.1  944.1  ... 1469  Next »
9392 to 9401 of 14682
User Details are only visible to members.
For the ladies...

Black Coffee In Bed--Squeeze

...or however you'd like it!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
LOL GREAT SONGS! .. Lucky you are really pulling out the vault with those ones. WOW! Times like this for me I like country cause they pick you up with most songs and talk to your heart with others. I heard this one yesterday and can imagine doing a fast two-step with you fine ladies.

Blame it on your heart - Patty Loveless

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
Isle of Debris ...Stu Nunnery

Also posted In youtube.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So Far Away--Staind

Great song and perfect for dancing a Viennese waltz! :^) (^:

This is my life Its not what it was before All these feelings I've shared And these are my dreams That I'd never lived before Somebody shake me 'Cause I I must be sleeping

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Evil......Howlin Wolf, fea Hubert Sumlin, d. 12/4/2011

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2406 posts)
Rare Bird....Peace of Mind

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL .. These are what we need! Helps me get my mind of Melissa by the Allmans for his wife. Ok.. I'm a bit up and down and trying to find a balance. So crank it up!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
If The House Is Rockin - SRV

For you, Sweet BLM

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
Beatles "Here Comes the Sun" (I'm sure there's ton of others but that's the first that pops into my head)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Good Morning! Kind words REALLY do help. THANK YOU! I sure hope someone can get a good festive mood going here. Rock out or something cool.

I won't help with song though. Heard it yesterday and it really is a great song and had to post it. Don't play it if you don't wanna cry. I heard a few more good ones like it BUT gonna keep pushing to change my mood and get some smiles going. Someone play some good stuff.

Help pour out the rain - Buddy Jewell.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  935.1  936.1  937.1  938.1  939.1  940.1  941.1  942.1  943.1  944.1  ... 1469  Next »
9392 to 9401 of 14682
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.