Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  935.1  936.1  937.1  938.1  939.1  940.1  941.1  942.1  943.1  944.1  ... 1555  Next »
9392 to 9401 of 15547
User Details are only visible to members.
Awh, such a good movie though. You on a roll with your horse theme this morning???

Eye in the Sky -- Alan Parson's Project, taking that CD to work with me today.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Good morning jaNICE!!! I always like to sing "The Way We Were" in my best country voice as loud as I can. Irritates anyone within earshot. I sure aint gonna get suckered in to watch that movie again. Been years.

Chestnut Mare - The Byrds "I'm going to catch that horse if I can and when I do I'll give her my brand And we'll be friends for life She'll be just like a wife"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Wildfire, oh my that brings back memories. Remember a song called Chevy Van, not sure who sung it, but oh those 70s, da bomb of the music decade.

Mushy song for this a.m., watched The Way We Were last night, one of my favorite movies, so

The Way We Were--Memories, like the corners of my mind--Babs

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Baby got back

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
Good Morning Swingas! Great music! Mood.. well can't help but think of that tiny dancer PG. She had a big performance last night MC'n and performing. Hope she made it through it because she's a horse woman too and her baby might not have. :-(..

Wildfire - Michael Martin Murphey "On Wildfire, we're gonna ride We're gonna leave, sodbustin' behind Get these hard times right on out of our minds Riding Wildfire"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
There's No Way Out Of Here, David Gilmour

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
you are welcome shibby! i love that video too there is another one with all miss america contestants but donald trump ruins it!

The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Mayhem Back up.

Velvet Revolver...She Builds Fast Machines

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Good morning swingas! Can't be morning already.

California Girls - Beach Boys

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
B.O.B - So Good

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  935.1  936.1  937.1  938.1  939.1  940.1  941.1  942.1  943.1  944.1  ... 1555  Next »
9392 to 9401 of 15547
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.