Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... More 
Start   9302 to 9311 of 12567   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I bought his new CD! YOU are soooo damn lucky! I got an invitation to see him at the Melody Tent on Cape Cod. Mixed feelings on that invite BUT I think I may have to go....

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
Have a blast, BLM and the Flood City Music Festival is playing here this weekend, and Greg Alman is the headliner act.

Blue Skies -- Alman Bros.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
300 miles!!! Now I'm even sadder... just kidding. I think. I'm gonna enjoy this time today.. and boy do I need a head break.

Heard in a Love Song - Who Else?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
Um, probably about 300 or so miles and likewise, would love to meet you, if it was the weekend, be a different story.

Sacrafice -- Sir Elton John

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
Good Morning Jan! How far are you away from Ortley Beach? They play tonight at Joey Harrisons Beach Club. Would love to meet you!

Desert Skies - Who Else?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
Good morning and BLM I would love to see Marshall Tucker! I raised men, so cannot offer any advice on daughters, but never really heard that anyone would be upset to turn 20.

Can't You See -- Marshall Tucker Band

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
I meant to put a LOL after my shout.. Oh crap its midnight! Heading down to the Shore tomorrow to see Marshall Tucker AND AND AND work on tan. Yippee! Asked her if she wanted to come.. she said what kind of music? I said country.. she hates country.. I said country ROCK! ... she said like the Allman Bro's! I go yeah.. She goes mmmm .. no. She doesn't trust me. Hee hee

marshall tucker - take the highway

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
I AM NOT LISTENING TO THAT! I'm all out of tissues. :-( It's all my fault too that she's sad. I always tell her to never forget that we will always be kids. It's ok to be 20 and everyday will always be the good ol days.. and now she's crying and me too.

Nineteen Forever! - Joe Jackson

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
LOL! Those are the BEST Vacations... for us kids. HA! I love that movie! Tell me about hormones.. I'm dealing with my 20 year old who is so devastated that she is no longer a teenager. She has me crying too!

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
I'm not trying to get rid of you.. just helping with the moooood! Like you always do. :-)

South City Midnight Ladies - Doobie Brothers

"South City midnight lady I'm much obliged indeed You sure have saved this man whose soul was in need I thought there was no reason For all these things I do But the smile that I sent out returned with you "

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... More 
Start   9302 to 9311 of 12567   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood