Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  932  933  ... 1416  Next »
9281 to 9290 of 14152
User Details are only visible to members.
Good morning to you all, and especially you handsome! Never made the ride, long story, but I got to watch some of my Stillers (and Philly games). Did go out to dinner and the weather was just marvelous. Had to fight those lovely snakes from the wood pile.

Apeman -- The Kinks

Jan, who loves the LRB.

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Goood Morning jaNICE! I hope you enjoyed your ride!!!

Lady - Little River Band

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5092 posts)
LMAO ... I just spit my coffee out on my screen. I could just see you watching Marley & Me.. actually I shouldn't laugh.. you should see the movies I cry to.. I better not go there either. LOL

heartache tonight - eagles

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5092 posts)
Just Can't Get Enough--Depeche Mode

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
LMAO ... you are a nut! .. I'm not even going to get started on "holding tank stories" I have some good ones. LOL All this time I thought you were out getting in trouble.. Hopefully you get weather like we had this weekend.

I can't think of song after thinking about the Brady Bunch music. LOL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5092 posts)
LMAO.. you are a punk Shibby... or very funny! Hope you had GREAT TIME and here's hoping that the Stillers can pull one off for you two! I'm hoping you're not posting from a holding tank. hee hee Jailbreak - Thin Lizzy

My neice is a big fan of Depeche Mode and I like the songs I have heard from them.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5092 posts)
Only the Beginning--Chicago

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Anybody seen Funshine????

Waiting on a Friend- Rolling Stones

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5092 posts)
Tooooo cool Shibby's!!! Go for it and have f'n fun doing it too! You two are the cat's meow I'm telling ya! .. .. I'm wondering what Tom wants???? Holy shit.. good for you man.

mood.. hmmmm hmmm ok.. No Shirt, No Shoes, No PROBLEMS.... - Kenny! Enjoy the weather and the "mood" while it's still here swingas!!..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5092 posts)
Have fun, Shibby!

New York State of Mind - Billy Joel

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6246 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  932  933  ... 1416  Next »
9281 to 9290 of 14152
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.