Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  932  933  ... 1467  Next »
9281 to 9290 of 14665
User Details are only visible to members.
Witch Hunt -- Rush

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(356 posts)
These are the Days, Van Morrison

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Breakdown- Tom Petty

In honor of many famous breakdowns in recent history

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Glad to hear you are doing well, Shibs and that you are also learning to leave the bad, that is truly a great accomplishment! Yes, was with the granddaughters Christmas day and no, I'm the type of grandmother who buys the "sensible" things in life and leaves the Chineese garbage (toys) in the stores. They got 2 toys from me and the rest clothes, shoes, new winter snowsuits, pjs, all the stuff. My soon to be 5 year old granddaughter is just starting to be into clothes and shoes, and oh, she will be their nightmare (very expensive) when it comes to them (this will be my payback as her father cost me arms and legs growing up). Being a grandparent at an early age has some great perks, so I am enjoying every moment of it while I can. Now, just need to find a new job in this town! Sorry for rambling to the others in this thread. As to music, we do share some commonality, but I leave most rap at the door.

Where Do We Go From Here -- Alan Parsons Project.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
So Far Away--Staind

This is my life Its not what it was before All these feelings I’ve shared And these are my dreams That I’ve never lived before Somebody shake me Cause I, I must be sleeping

And now that we're here, So far away All the struggle we thought was in vain And all the mistakes, One life contained They all finally start to go away And now that we're here its so far away And I feel like I can face the day I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today

These are my words That I’ve never said before I think I’m doing ok And this is the smile That I’ve never shown before

Somebody shake me Cause I, I must be sleeping

And now that were here So far away All the struggle we thought was in vain And all mistakes one life contains They all finally start to go away And now that were here So far away And I feel like I can face the day I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today

I'm so afraid of waking Please don't shake me Afraid of waking Please dont shake me

And now that were here So far away All the struggle we thought was in vain And all the mistakes one life contains They all finally start to go away And now that were here So far away And I feel like I can face the day I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Shibs, hope your holidays were good and life is treating you kind, than in the past of months. Wishing you, T and your family a very happy, healthy and drama free year!!! We have alot of music in common.

What You See is What you Get -- The Dramatics

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Rick,

you it's rare that i get into other people's squabbles, but i have to say, staying quiet for 3 days is not enough. i have no idea why you're still here, but you owe an apology, and it should be public, just like your comments were. your comments against the other two were low as well, but at least they are here to address you themsleves.

i've had my share of issues with a couple of ladies here, most i regret, but to attack someone's wife, someone who doesn't even participate in these forums, was way below the belt. you may not like mr. akron, but you were wrong to say what you said about his wife and NOTHING anyone has ever said about anyone else in the past can excuse it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
The Night Before Christmas - Gene Autry

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"Head like a hole" Nine Inch Nails

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Visions of you....Bandit

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  932  933  ... 1467  Next »
9281 to 9290 of 14665
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.