Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  923  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  932  ... 1502  Next »
9271 to 9280 of 15014
User Details are only visible to members.
Lying Eyes - Eagles

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
For the Shibby's: My Old Neighborhood - James Maddock "I been meaning to have people over one evening to put on the songs we believed in when we were young and let them take us all away. And i lean on a memory that i thought was all gone. A memory that seemed to be long gone. But here it is. As vivid as a sunny day "

We're gonna do this! Can't wait.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7053 posts)
I sure did see those pics Kat BUTTTTTT.. I remember BEST the softness of your skin and that VERY cheerful smile you have! You're a cutie if one could just control their eyes. Lucky hubby you have for sure. Go RICKY! Ha! I'm gonna try and check in way more often BUT I gotta be real... I'm more than swamped. BUT I like being badwhen I can.. hee hee

Good to see that fine goddess joan here too .... ALWAYS!

You know Shibby, what I love about you is you have that wonderful ability to open ones heart to all that's good and dreamy. The things we care about most... Everyday life, friends and family. I wanna go buy you a car just to make you smile. LOL... Easy to say .. so REALLY say thank you to the delivery man. AND it seems like Tommy is giving you plenty of room to make it your decision. You gotta love that. UPDATES on what you decide.. no excuses. ;-p I gotta be honest.. knowing you cry for what's right and should be is just ... icing on the cake of who you are.

Hey Akron as you probably know it's Dusty's birthday and she would have been 73. What a singer

I can't make it alone - DS

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7053 posts)
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It's A Beatutiful Day... by the band of the same name! V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
I would have never guessed that song Jan. Gonna be close to 90! Yippee! Here's to Shibby getting in shape.. (well I wouldn't want to you to be sick would I) AND maybe someone else who expressed a need for a jumpstart. ;-)

Here's someone getting a lot of airplay lately on the NY Public Radio scene

Empty Threat - Kathleen Edwards

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7053 posts)
That's the song Shibby I was asking BLM to find! I love that music in that song.

Games People Play -- Alan Parsons Project

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12196 posts)
Thanks BLM! :)

Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Hey Shibby that Gotye is pretty good!

Hey Sed.. you're looking pretty hot with black hair..

Fire Lake - Bob Seger

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7053 posts)
Damn Kat... that is one HOT photo! I'll bet no one could make eye contact with you wearing that for over ... I'll take a wild guess... 2 seconds... great to see you. I would love a slow dance with you on this one:

Ngiculela - Es una historia - Stevie Wonder

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7053 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  923  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  932  ... 1502  Next »
9271 to 9280 of 15014
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.