Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  923  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  932  ... 1537  Next »
9271 to 9280 of 15363
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm.. maybe?.. nah.. I'd be the perv with a soft on. I got my pride... I think. LOL. Hmm maybe just a party where people wanna kiss me. I like kissin.. but it aint entirely all my fault for being this way. ;-)

Stay - Jackson Browne

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8315 posts)
Going to Gunnison are ya??? ;)

Magic Carpet Ride ~Steppenwolf

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Beautiful summer day! Gawd I love this planet on days like this. HEY! I wanna go to a party where the women are having so much fun they forget to put their tops on. LOL

Little Honey - Kelly Willis

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8315 posts)
Ya vsex Lublu - Boris Mayeseyev

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Steve Miller Band - The Joker

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Rain - Bobby Caldwell

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Yep, always home sick, my heart belongs there but the bod is in the country! That's ok, summer hasn't even started yet, so many plans to hit that city this summer!

Live Like You Were Dying -- Tim McGraw

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Good morning jaNICE! Beautiful summer day here... some time on my hands and that only means one thing to me... GO FOR A RIDE! Missin the City are ya. :-( "lovey dovey fest" ..Shibby you are too funny. AND I do agree..when you get that time off, arrange for sitter, and everything else..who wants to sit down all night!

"HOT TOWN, summer in the city Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty Been down, isn't it a pity Doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city All around, people looking half dead Walking on the sidewalk, hotter than a match head But at night it's a different world Go out and find a girl Come-on come-on and dance all night Despite the heat it'll be alright And babe, don't you know it's a pity That the days can't be like the nights In the summer, in the city In the summer, in the city Cool town, evening in the city Dressing so fine and looking so pretty Cool cat, looking for a kitty Gonna look in every corner of the city Till I'm wheezing like a bus stop Running up the stairs, gonna meet you on the rooftop "

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8315 posts)
Wishing the Shibbys a fantastic time. I miss home so much sometimes, especially in the summertime!!!! I was never big on Tim McGraw, but admire what he is doing very much--too bad those money hungry cheap millionaires don't follow his lead.

I Lost It -- Kenny Chesney

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
LOL.. that's a softball.. I think Shibby is an animal for sure... yeah....hmmm.. but you're right... she's smiling in all the photos... no harm.. she better never complain.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8315 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  923  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  932  ... 1537  Next »
9271 to 9280 of 15363
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.