Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 ... More 
Start   9271 to 9280 of 12551   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For my man..

Love to love you baby - Donna Summer (complete with ALL the moans)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
ZZ Top... Lagrange

"they gotta nice girls, ah"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Lifehouse... Everything (for k) Ww

"how could i stand here with you And not be moved by you? But you tell me how could it be Any better than this?

Cause you're all I want You're all I need Ev'ry thing, ev'ry thing

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Love You Till Tuesday--David Bowie

Just look through your window, look who sits outside Little me is waiting, standing through the night When you walk out through your door I'll wave my flag and shout

Ohh, beautiful baby My burning desire started on Sunday Give me your heart and I'll love you till Tuesday

Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum

Who's that hiding in the apple tree, clinging to a branch Don't be afraid it's only me, hoping for a little romance If you lie beneath my shade, I'll keep you nice and cool

Ohh, beautiful baby I was very lonely till I met you on Sunday My passion's never-ending and I'll love you till Tuesday

Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum

Let the wind blow through your hair, be nice to the big blue sea Don't be afraid of the man in the moon, because it's only me I shall always watch you until my love runs dry

Ohh, beautiful baby My heart's a flame, I'll love you till Tuesday My head's in a whirl and I'll love you till Tuesday Love, love, love, love you till Tuesday Love, love, love, love you till Tuesday

Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum Da da da dum

Well, I might stretch it till Wednesday

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7107 posts)
Ain't that the truth! Thanks sooooo much for sharing and listening. But thank gawd you have a ways to GOOOO .... and one of those National Lampoooon Vacations to enjoy! HA! On the bright side for me ... my daughter taught me how to deal with Jersey Girls! I hope.

it's different for girls - Joe Jackson

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
and .. curl their hair and put pretty ribbons in, buy them a party dress and sing them songs... Geez I gotta stop this! ;-( Good release though!

I Loved Her First - Heartland

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
Thanks again Shibby! It's so true.. seeing them grow up sometimes makes you dream of them when they were younger and you could make the pain go away with a hug, a laugh AND ..... ice cream!

Ramblin' (LOL) - Marshall Tucker

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
Good Morning Deb!

Don't Make Me Dream About You - Chris Isaak

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
Thank you Shibby! I realize that she will have OTHER men ..ugh .. in her life hee hee. My ex was dating some guy and ex told me that my daughter said, "I don't like him at all!!!" "He can't cook!" LOL.. I always make good food for my sweetie!

Changes - David Bowie

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
Great songs!! See ya later* joan*

From my baby Neil... Cinnamon Girl

I wanna live with a cinnamon girl I could be happy the rest of my life With a cinnamon girl.

A dreamer of pictures I run in the night You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My cinnamon girl.

Ten silver saxes, a bass with a bow The drummer relaxes and waits between shows For his cinnamon girl.

A dreamer of pictures I run in the night You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My cinnamon girl.

Pa sent me money now I'm gonna make it somehow I need another chance You see your baby loves to dance Yeah...yeah...yeah.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 ... More 
Start   9271 to 9280 of 12551   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood