Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  922  923  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  ... 1537  Next »
9261 to 9270 of 15365
User Details are only visible to members.
Heavens just a sin away .

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yes I am a very lucky woman Shibby. He is everything I ever wanted and a great father as well. This song is for you sweetie...

"Ain't No Other Man" ~ Christina Aguilera

Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do You're the kinda guy a girl finds in a blue moon You got soul, you got class You got style with your bad ass oh yeah Ain't no other man its true alright Ain't no other man but you

K

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
That moon over the backroads pic always lightens things up. HA! Now just remember not to have more dogs than kids.

Living in The Moment - Mason Jennings

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
Shibby girl, this is one I've always enjoyed singing for k. I'll bet Mr shib would agree.

Its anywhere I'll ever go, and everywhere I've been Nothing takes my breath away, like my front porch lookin in

There's a carrot top who can barely walk with a silly cup of milk A little blue eyed blonde with her shoes on wrong cause she likes to dress herself And the most beautiful girl holding both of them And the view I love the most... Is my front door lookin in.

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
Well I made it through my call without ballin.. but not your post Shibby. What a song too! I'm definitely thinking about you today. Sometimes I wish I had a magic wand and if I did would use it right now.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
My Happy Fathers day call to my dad is gonna be a bittersweet one. He lost his Momma, another younger brother and a grandson all within the last year. My sister didn't think he would last much longer after grandma passed. He was a mommas boy if there ever was one. I can't help thinking what I would be thinking if he wasn't here today. I'll just make sure I get all my cryin out before I call.

Right In Time - Lucinda Williams Right In Time

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
"The House of the Rising Sun" by The Animals.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Mayhem rocks!!!

keep your heart young - brandi carlile

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
Happy Fathers Day from all of us at Mayhem.

Thin Lizzy....Bad reputation

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Goooood morning swingas and it's a Happy Father's Day indeed.

Springsteen - Eric Church

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8346 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  922  923  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  931  ... 1537  Next »
9261 to 9270 of 15365
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.