Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... More 
Start   9251 to 9260 of 12577   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol An old favorite:

TINA ARENA "Chains"

Your arms are warm but they make me feel As if they're made of cold, cold steel A simple kiss like a turnin' key A little click and the lock's on me Can't move my arms, can't lift my hands I won't admit to where I am But I know baby, I'm in chains I'm in chains

I pretend I can always leave Free to go whenever I please But then the sound of my desperate calls Echo off these dungeon walls I've crossed the line from mad to sane A thousand times and back again I love you baby, I'm in chains I'm in chains I'm in chains I'm in chains Should have known passing through the gate That once inside I could not escape I never thought this could happen to me Never thought this is where I'd be But baby, baby, baby, look at me Baby, baby, look at me, I'm in chains I'm in chains I never thought this is where I'd be Never thought this could happen to me

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Working!!!! HA! When you post pics do this:

"Hike up your skirt a little more And show the world to me Hike up your skirt a little more And show your world to me In a boy's dream"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
Pictures, Sictures.. just put up hot ones!! I think most of us can figure out whose posting,,, and when we dont,, can be fun to figure it out : ) * I realized a hot couple I thought gone, still here : ) such a treat jk*

joan*

NICKELBACK LYRICS "Photograph"

Look at this photograph Everytime I do it makes me laugh How did our eyes get so red And what the hell is on Joey's head And this is where I grew up I think the present owner fixed it up I never knew we'd ever went without The second floor is hard for sneaking out And this is where I went to school Most of the time had better things to do Criminal record says I broke in twice I must have done it half a dozen times I wonder if it's too late Should i go back and try to graduate Life's better now than it was back then If I was them I wouldn't let me in Oh, oh, oh Oh, god, I Every memory of looking out the back door I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor It's hard to say it, time to say it Goodbye, goodbye. Every memory of walking out the front door I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for It's hard to say it, time to say it Goodbye, goodbye. Remember the old arcade Blew every dollar that we ever made The cops hated us hangin' out They say somebody went and burned it down We used to listen to the radio And sing along with every song we know We said someday we'd find out how it feels To sing to more than just the steering wheel Kim's the first girl I kissed I was so nervous that I nearly missed She's had a couple of kids since then I haven't seen her since god knows when Oh, oh, oh Oh, god, I Every memory of looking out the back door I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor It's hard to say it, time to say it Goodbye, goodbye. Every memory of walking out the front door I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for It's hard to say it, time to say it Goodbye, goodbye. I miss that town I miss the faces You can't erase You can't replace it I miss it now I can't believe it So hard to stay Too hard to leave it If I could I relive those days I know the one thing that would never change Every memory of looking out the back door I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor It's hard to say it, time to say it Goodbye, goodbye. Every memory of walking out the front door I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for It's hard to say it, time to say it Goodbye, goodbye. Look at this photograph Everytime I do it makes me laugh Everytime I do it makes me...

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I kinda think that knowing if its the male or female posting however you do it .. would be nice.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
Mr. She, If we are lucky the Customs Gods that control the pics here will be kind and RELEASE THEM ... that we will have AMPLE alone time to enjoy them!

crash into me - dave mathews

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
Ok, so since I'm the fng 'round these parts, explain this to me.....when posting under a couples account, is it "proper etiquette" for the poster to select a self pic to attach to the post? I can always upload a pic of just me, but our pics are either both of us together or just her.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
I dunno if I know that song Kat.. BUTT BUTT BUTT .. it must be those legs that lead up to your..

Alls I can think of now

"Hangin' round downtown by myself and I had so much time to sit and think about myself and then there she was!!! Like double cherry pie .... Yeah there she was.... Like disco superfly I smell sex and Candy here"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
The Seed 2.0 - The Roots

I push my seed somewhere deep in her chest. I push it naked 'cause I've taken my test. Deliver it Mary, it don't matter the sex. I'm gonna name it Rock-N-Roll. I push my seed in my bush for life. It's gonna work because I'm pushin it right. If Mary drop my baby girl, tonight. I would name her Rock-N-Roll.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
The corset makes my tits look huge.

You say it like it is a bad thing!!

If Heaven Wasn’t S? Far Away -Justin Moore

Mrs She ................ Mr She posted only once in forums so it is all me :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
OK OK OK .. i know the band - Def Leppard

To the future pics we haven't seen from the Shibby's and the Starry's"

I'm outta luck, outta love Got a photograph, picture of Passion killer, you're too much You're the only one I wanna touch I see your face everytime I dream On every page, every magazine So wild, so free, so far from me You're all I want, my fantasy

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... More 
Start   9251 to 9260 of 12577   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood