Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  ... 1537  Next »
9251 to 9260 of 15365
User Details are only visible to members.
Not so much a song today. HAve ye olde pipes and drums music going. Anything from The Rogues

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Brad Paisley.... Then

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
Yippee!!! Oh my goodness! That is defnitely a start. This is gonna make my day! :-D

hmmm song.. way too early for the living to be up right now.

I'm so tired - The Beatles

"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink I wonder, should I get up and fix myself a drink? "

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8323 posts)
How Can I Help You Say Goodbye -- Patty Loveless

This tune says it all.

Ex-Mrs. FunAhoy

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
Is that your MO? Come in here and attack people's wives?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sounds too good to be true . . . .

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
I am a very lucky woman. My husband is the greatest husband, lover and friend. He is talented beyond words. He makes me so happy.

You Are the Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette. Midler

Mrs. Akron

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Radiohead -

I want you to notice When I'm not around You're so fucking special I wish I was special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2383 posts)
I didn't think so when I saw that song you posted. :-( I'm sad and pissed but me being pissed isn't gonna really help you. So I feel for you. You have helped me though. My little sweetie had said some mean things last weekend and they really hurt me bad. jaNICE has really been kind listening to all and giving support. I kept thinking too. Daughters are sometimes very hard to understand BUT they love you all the time. Listening to your feelings about your dad helped me to swallow my pride. I really didn't want to either. I went on yesterday like nothing was said between us when she taped a card to my door. You have a big HEART Amy and I'll send a big prayer.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8323 posts)
Good morning swingas! Did you get a text back Shibby???? Hiya Deb! I had wonderful evening with my little sweetie. Of course we did everything SHE wanted to do. HA! I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so proud of her! Capped of the night watching True Blood.. wicked that series is.

Bad Things - Jace Everette

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8323 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  928  929  930  ... 1537  Next »
9251 to 9260 of 15365
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.