A Song to Suit your current Mood : Swingers Discussion 86848109241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumA Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
GoTo Page: Less ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... More 
Start   9241 to 9250 of 11237   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" In a Rolling Stone article, additional information was added saying that Seger had 20-30 dates already booked and was expected to tour again in the Fall. In other news, the same article noted that Seger had been recording non-stop since the end of the Face the Promise tour and that a new album was currently in the works, and Seger was satisfied with over half of it already. It was also stated that Seger would be sampling a few songs from the forthcoming record during the first leg of the tour in hopes of having the album released shortly before, during, or after the tour, hinting at a Summer 2011 release.On March 2, 2011, Seger released the first single from his forthcoming album, Downtown Train, a Tom Waits cover." From Wikipedia

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Poles Apart - Pink Floyd

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Life's Been Good

Joe Walsh

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
I saw him in Chicago late 70s early 80s. One of the best concerts I ever attended. However it did not cost me and arm and a leg or my first born. LOL. Maybe $20 at most. I did hear he was writing new music, so maybe you will get to hear some as it has been my experience that at concerts many times the artist will preview one or two to hype sales.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
It has been rumoured, but heard nothing. Same goes for him touring, again I read and heard a ton of romours, last fall. it wasn't until I checked my email on monday that i learned they went on sale last weekend.... So today I called a favor of a dear friend who promptly called me back 2 20 minutes later that they had gotten me 4 tix w/ a parking pass . Ok SO I may have sold my eldest son to some sort of endentured servitude, But to me the tickets may be worth an ounce or two of flesh......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
"Fire Lake- Bob Seger Scored floor tickets to see him today in A/C on April 16th I haven't seen him In @ 25 years.... "

I read he is supposed to be coming out with a new album.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Fire Lake- Bob Seger Scored floor tickets to see him today in A/C on April 16th I haven't seen him In @ 25 years....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Lover~MSB (Thanks to Nic and Milf, talk about a flashback)

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
One Tin Soldier - The Original Caste

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
So What ~ Pink (I love Pink)

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... More 
Start   9241 to 9250 of 11237   End
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood