Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  ... 1402  Next »
9221 to 9230 of 14014
User Details are only visible to members.
hmmm How about this one? Would be fun to hear what others think would be a good song too

Christina Aguilera - I'm a Good Girl

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
I've got a couple of fun ones in the works. I've been asked to perform with a couple of pirates so working on that one. and this christmas thing......grrr must find a song. needs to be burlesquey in sound. and not "santa baby".

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21210 posts)
How cool is that PG! 19 Forever!!! I really love it when a woman DOESN'T like Barry! LOL I WANNA SEE YOUR ROUTINE!!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
soooo not a Barry fan.

song to suit my current mood. "Teenage Dream" by Katie Perry because my man makes me feel like I'm living a teenage dream!

later for dancing it will be Cream by Prince, a bit of xtina, and just maybe for an ab burnout some NIN Closer....yes my music tastes are all over. And I need to find a Christmas song to work up a burlesque pole routine to for a show.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21210 posts)
Damn Britt.. you are so SEXY! .. Love that pic..you get my mind right where it should be! ;-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
Shine Acoustic - Muse

Username hidden
(133 posts)
Now I can't believe you posted that song, ""Weekend in New England" I never was a big Barry fan but have learned to like his music lately cause so many women like to hear it. That was a song my ex gf loved to dedicate to me when we had a spat and had a trial break up. Usually only lasted an hour or so after hearing that song. This is gonna be a tough Fall. LOL

Man.. that is SOME GIFT! I wonder if I could ever part with mine? Truly amazing to me that you did that. I have a Beatles White and some other GREAT Beatles albums.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
BLM, I can't believe you posted "All Things Must Pass". Just recently, I found that triple album (the original, in good shape), got it framed and gave it to a friend of mine. Sometimes a gift hits the mark and this was one of those times.

I hear you about New England. Here's my own song I'm thinking of now...

"Weekend in New England" -- Barry Manilow

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(356 posts)
That is great news! I stopped watching the weather cause I thought I would never get to ride my bike... ;-(

HaVe A gReAt DaY .. JaNICE! Gareth Gates - Spirit In The Sky

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
Then here is one to make ya remember

Too Hot -- Cool and the Gang. It has been very cool here, had snow over the weekend, BUT the temps are rising again this week. We will be in the 70s for at least 4 days, and the weekend is looking wonderful. Have a spectacular day.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  926  927  ... 1402  Next »
9221 to 9230 of 14014
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.