Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  ... 1469  Next »
9201 to 9210 of 14689
User Details are only visible to members.
Dream weaver........ I've just closed my eyes again Climbed aboard the dream weaver train

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
I'll Be--Edwin McCain

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful Stop me and steal my breath And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky Never revealing their depth

And tell me that we belong together Dress it up with the trappings of love I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

And I'll be your cryin' shoulder I'll be love suicide And I'll be better when I'm older I'll be the greatest fan of your life

And rain falls angry on the tin roof As we lie awake in my bed And you're my survival, you're my living proof My love is alive, and not dead

And tell me that we belong together Dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

And I'll be your cryin' shoulder I`ll be love suicide And I'll be better when I'm older I'll be the greatest fan of your life

And I dropped out, I burned up, I fought my way back from the dead, I tuned in, I turned on, remembered the thing that you said.

And I'll be your cryin' shoulder I'll be love suicide And I'll be better when I'm older I'll be the greatest fan of your life

The greatest fan of your life

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Nickelback......... Something in your mouth !

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Or maybe it was The Beached Boys?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I Get Aground- Francesco Schettino and the Missing Lifeboats

Ground ground get aground I get aground Get aground ground ground I get aground (I get aground) Get aground ground ground I get aground (From port to port) Get aground ground ground I get aground (I’m a real cool head) Get aground ground ground I get aground (I’m makin’ real good bread) Get aground ground ground I get aground

I’m getting bugged cruisin' up and down the same old coast I gotta find a place where the shore’s real close

My crew and me are getting real well known Damn TV news won’t leave us alone

(I get aground) Get aground ground ground I get aground (From port to port) Get aground ground ground I get aground (I’m a real cool head) Get aground ground ground I get aground (I’m really good in bed) Get aground ground ground I get aground I get aground (Ground) Get aground ground ground

We always take my boat cause I lost a bet And we’ve never missed yet with the ground we’ve met

None of the crew stays aboard cause it wouldn’t be right To leave the guests with lifeboats in the pale moonlight

*chorus*

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Sympathy for the Devil ~~ Rolling Stones

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Poison- BBD

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Willie Nelson -Lee Ann Womack ..... Mendocino County Line

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Majic carpet ride..steppinwolf

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Shibs, thanks so much for the wonderful song for my nephew and JMM will be on the CD today.

Sold -- John Michael Montgomery

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  ... 1469  Next »
9201 to 9210 of 14689
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.