Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  ... 1537  Next »
9201 to 9210 of 15364
User Details are only visible to members.
That's a classic.

One Trick Pony - Paul Simon “He’s got one trick to last a lifetime, but that’s all a pony needs.”

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
Trying to keep up with the horse theme:

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had a horse, E-I-E-I-O With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there Here a "neigh" there a "neigh" Everywhere a "neigh-neigh"

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
It's hard not to at least try to be sexy with someone like you.

A Horse in the Country - The Cowboy Junkies “Someday we’ll saddle up, and the two of us will ride away.”

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
Good morning Rdy!

Horse Called Music - Willie Nelson

But sang "ooh" to the ladies And ooh, he made some sigh Now he rides away on a horse he called Music With a pain in his heart and a tear in his eye

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
LOL! You gotta love those little hurricanes! I know you do.

Beer for Horses - Toby

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
Sammy Johns! That's who sung that song.

"'Cause like a picture she was layin' there moonlight dancin' off her hair She woke up and took me by the hand She's gonna love me in my Chevy van and that's all right with me"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
You too stud, have a wonderful day.

Like a Hurricane -- Neil Young, as my little hurricane is coming to grammy's this weekend!!!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Good song! hAvE a GrEaT dAy jaNICE!

Horse With No Name - America "I've been through the desert on a horse with no name It felt good to be out of the rain"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
Awh, such a good movie though. You on a roll with your horse theme this morning???

Eye in the Sky -- Alan Parson's Project, taking that CD to work with me today.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Good morning jaNICE!!! I always like to sing "The Way We Were" in my best country voice as loud as I can. Irritates anyone within earshot. I sure aint gonna get suckered in to watch that movie again. Been years.

Chestnut Mare - The Byrds "I'm going to catch that horse if I can and when I do I'll give her my brand And we'll be friends for life She'll be just like a wife"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  ... 1537  Next »
9201 to 9210 of 15364
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.