Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  ... 1555  Next »
9201 to 9210 of 15545
User Details are only visible to members.
Goooood morning swingas! TGIT?? so wieird getting a Friday in the middle of the week.

shake your hips- Joan Osborne

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Ok.. welll I think I may be on to something. Thanks for checking. Gooooood night. Sweet dreams.

Mr Sandman - Andrew Sisters

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
it shows them as being open to me, but I for whatever reason can't open any galleries on any profile, its on my end though if my firefox wasn't being a pain in the ass I would be able to see them.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
Hey you! Wait.. check to see if you can see my pics

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
anything about dreams because I'm off to bed!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
LMAO.. you are funny! How does one entertain you Shibby? Great smile and so damn cute! Sed I have that song playing.. WOW!.. I love that movie and I forgot about how good that soundtrack is too. AND where is the ship with all the naked women!!?? Great pic! Ok.. you would think I just got around computers yesterday the way I can't even manage a Gallery here. I clicked all the right things and it says Access Granted. Let's see if I pulled it off this time...

Blinded by Science - Thomas Dolby

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Raises hand and sulks, you didn't grant me permission :(

SORROW - Lisa Gerrard and Hans Zimmer (My favorite theme from Spartacus)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
LOOKIN GOOD SHIBBY'S!!! I love that pic! I'll bet that was one HOT concert dressed like that woman! I'll bet there were tight jean shorts everywhere. Yummy. Alright I set those permissions for everyone. My best ones I ALWAYS show here. Why waste them? LMAO

hmmmm... gotta go get my beauty work in... song... IDK but it's definitely going to be some COUNTRY! LOL

You think these pads make me look fat? LOL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Get a hair cut and get a real job....George Thorogood

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Playing that song next Melvin...lmoa

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  925  ... 1555  Next »
9201 to 9210 of 15545
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.