Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  ... 1519  Next »
9191 to 9200 of 15186
User Details are only visible to members.
Gooood morning! Wow Sed.. Loop in Time just makes you feel like your strollin somewhere else right..

Isn't Life Strange-The Moody Blues

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7525 posts)
Kiss DR. Love

Bluefield WV
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Good morning swingas! Morning comes way too soon. hmmm mood .. song.. is just my imagination or does Sed live all over the state of NJ?

The Big Country - Talking Heads

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7525 posts)
He may think this when you say get out of Dodge and Run Forest Run.. blah blah blah and you think its so... who knows really..;-) "Its Whatever you make it to be Sunshine instead of this cold, lonely sea So please baby try and use me for what I'm good for It ain't sayin' goodbye It's knockin' down the door Of your candy store" AND Tommy delivers that sentiment with a NEW CAR!!!!!!!

Game of Love - Michelle and Carlos

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7525 posts)
LMAO... he doesn't come back because he thinks you love him and giving GREAT LOVING advice. HA!

Tell me why - Los Lonely Boys

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7525 posts)
:-P AND who can't relate to Forest???? .. "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" soooo "You gotta keep them seperated"..Nevermind... Ummmm Ummm can I have some watermellon... I'm starved! Hmmm .. mood... song ...

It's Different for Girls - Elvis Costello

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7525 posts)
My brother an I were talking the other day about whatever happened to a girl from the neighborhood. The first girl I ever REALLY kissed. Vonnie was a short, blue-eyed, blond haired beauty that came over to my house every day with her baby brother on her hip and rowdy other little brother who couldn't stand still for a second. Her older brothers were in the rodeo and would come looking for her AND YOU if she didn't come when they yelled for her. That was definitely birth control back in the day. Since our parents loved to kick the kids out of the house we all got to sleep outside in the summer. Sleep outs!! We would sneak over to the girsl tent and pair up. We all talked about fucking BUT the most anyone got was stink finger AND proud let the others smell it after when we compared notes. I had to move at the start of high school and never saw her again until college. I was so disappointed. Two guys were carrying her off to their car and she was wasted. Grabbed her from their clutches and lectured her all the way to my house. She told me she was going through some tough times, was a stripper and in a big way I felt guilty. Maybe it was somehow my fault for always trying to take pants off. Confusing time though cause we really liked each other and I remember I couldn't wait to see her beautiful smile every day. I, by unreal chance, saw her again about 10 years later traveling where she was hotel staff. We hugged, smiled and she couldn't wait to tell me how she had changed her life, was married and even was going to church. I was heaven that day and felt better about her than even our first kiss. Everything changes doesn't it. I think I'm sharing this because even though I'm always trying to take your pants off.. it's seeing someone happy cause you made a difference that really counts. AND AND AND I hope it sparks some good memories for you all.

Midnight Man James Gang

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7525 posts)
Good morning Peg! I'm sitting here writing one my a childhood stories and gonna post it. For some reason I feel like some chicken today. hee hee So I'm going to pull out the grill. Feeling kinda get down and funk today huh.

johnny guitar watson - a real mother for ya

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7525 posts)
Morning, BLM! So nice to see you back here these last few weeks!

Early In The Morning - Gap Band

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
Good morning swingas!!! What would this world be without nurses. Nurses who can comfort you and be by your side when that time comes. AMAZING person you are Shibby. Such an inspiration! I hope my heart can be as yours when I grow up.

Walk Away - James Gang

"Takin' my time Choosin' my lines Try'n' to decide what to do Looks like my stop Don't wanna get off Got myself hung up on you

Seems to me You don't wanna talk about it Seems to me You just turn your pretty head and walk away

Places I've known Things that I'm growin' Don't taste the same without you I got my self in The worst mess I've been And I find myself starvin' without you

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7525 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  ... 1519  Next »
9191 to 9200 of 15186
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.