Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  ... 1537  Next »
9191 to 9200 of 15363
User Details are only visible to members.
You deserve a GREAT time out on the town PG! TGIF it is!!!! Hey that Beaver Patrol song is really good. 80's did rock I guess. Pony - Genuine .. NICE! That's some slooooo grind love music for sure. Melvin, I must admit I never like that song.. and I like music.. it just seemed so lame compared to the what was really happening with the martial arts craze at the time. There were some serious kick ass MMA action going on in the streets. Nazareth's Hair of the Dog was better sound for what you really saw happening.

Hiya Green-eyes! Hot momma switchin up the moods,, you're hot.

Jump into the fire - Harry Nilsson

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
Pop Will Eat Itself ~ "Beaver Patrol"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28385 posts)
I don't think there is a song for my current mood. But after a fun filled night I'm going with Katie Perry's TGIF!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
Pony - Genuine

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
My Dream - Eddy Watta

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Goood morning! You're always welcome PG! Can't wait to see a performance.

Howlin' For You - The Black Keys

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
Thanks BLM,

Show went well, luckily this was just one performance not the big one I'm doing Friday night because yes we had to put one of our horses down.

Time to Say Goodbye.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
You're a good woman PG! I want to know how your evening went. Can't wait to dance with you someday and what a fine friend you are to let me cry with you. Trooper, the girls and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Run For The Roses - Dan Fogelberg

Born in the valley and raised in the trees Of Western Kentucky on wobbly knees With mama beside you to help you along You'll soon be a growing up strong. All the long, lazy mornings in pastures of green The sun on your withers the wind in your mane Could never prepare you for what lies ahead The run for the roses so red -- And it's run for the roses as fast as you can Your fate is delivered your moment's at hand It's the chance of a lifetime In a lifetime of chance and it's high time you joined in the dance

It's high time you joined in the dance -- From sire to sire it's born in the blood The fire of a mare and the strength of a stud It's breeding and it's training And it's something unknown That drives you and carries you home. And it's run for the roses as fast as you can Your fate is delivered your moment's at hand It's the chance of a lifetime In a lifetime of chance And it's high time you joined in the dance

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
LOL at Fun, I will be singing that song (again) this weekend.

The Pretender -- Jackson Browne

Just love that song, he is a brilliant songwriter, if you ever listen to his lyrics

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
That's a classic.

One Trick Pony - Paul Simon “He’s got one trick to last a lifetime, but that’s all a pony needs.”

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8294 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  924  ... 1537  Next »
9191 to 9200 of 15363
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.