Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › A Song to Suit your current Mood
TOPIC: A_Song_to_Suit_your_current_Mood
« Prev  1 ...  914  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  ... 1402  Next »
9181 to 9190 of 14015
User Details are only visible to members.
Peggy .. I absolutley want a WENCH for Halloween!!!.. is that trick question? I don't care if it is. ;-) Geez I'm under pressure though.. what if I don't like the joke???? That's a deal breaker in my book.. you will pay dearly if I don't laugh.

ahhh the Fall .. sting - fields of gold

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
BLM,

So wanna see you dressed as a pirate! Are you in need of a good wench for Halloween?

I have a great, long joke pirate joke for you. Hope I can tell it to you sometime.

Message in a Bottle - The Police

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
This is GOOD STUFF Jason! How fun it would be to listen to you guys at a Club! You playing in FL or Chicago?

Jason Feder - Lotty Dottie

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
Aren't you the cute couple Jason! Welcome to the Forums. Absolutely I will google search it now! Way too cool to have a musician/songwriter posting her in this thread. Naked pics of your wife will always make the music sound better. hee hee.

Jason Feder's Millenium Gold - Driving by

Shibby if you show me the video I won't report back to Tom with all the trouble I'm sure you will be getting into in the "big city". I have a really good pirate disguise and you won't even know I'm spying.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
I (Jason) am a musician/songwriter. I do mostly adult themed funny songs. If you'de like to hear some fuuny stuff, google search for Jason Feder's Millenium Gold.

"Nudist Camp Massacre" is one of my favs. It's about a giant mutant snapping turtle that goes on a rampage at a nudist camp. I hope to make the song into a movie someday. (probably not going to happen) LOL!!!

P.S. This isn't an advertisement, I just do music as a hobby. You can listen for free. It's all for fun. :)

Username hidden
(30 posts)
I'm usually a pirate.. I even won a contest last year. I cheated though.. I went with a sleeveless shirt to get more cheers... there were better pirates there than me.. it was Cape Cod for heaven sakes there should have been.

I WANNA SEE THE VIDEO! ;-(

I’m Your Boogie Man - White Zombie

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
Goood Morning Swingas! Sorry I missed you this morning jaNICE! I'm way toooo sore to move. But still gonna ride today. hee hee I WANNA CARVE SHIBBY's PUMPKINS! .. Great pic! I hope you are going as a sex goddess this year.. ;-D .. Have a GREAT weekend! Alice Cooper is right on for Halloween!

alice cooper - feed my frankenstein

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
Stone in Love With You -- The Stylistics

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12194 posts)
Wild Wild Woman - Shemekia Copeland

Not my mood at all, but there is always tomorrow.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
OMG!!! LMAO.. you are more than a man .. YOU ARE WOMAN! lmao

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  914  915  916  917  918  919  920  921  922  923  ... 1402  Next »
9181 to 9190 of 14015
TOPIC: A Song to Suit your current Mood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.